Surprise wedding build

DamnItDavid

Finally started the cover strips. I am trying to get them all on by monday 

uClXaYv.jpg

Front and back on the thighs, front of shins done this morning.   

I still need to fit the right ear on the bucket and glue the forearms. Then weathering and strapping. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Already looks really cool:duim: but I would suggest shortening the elastic loop that attaches the thighs to her Belt and also repositioning them so that both thighs will be rotate outwards so that the coverstrips line up with those of the shins. Not only will it look better but it should also improve her range of movement. 

46 minutes ago, Hausi said:

Already looks really cool:duim: but I would suggest shortening the elastic loop that attaches the thighs to her Belt and also repositioning them so that both thighs will be rotate outwards so that the coverstrips line up with those of the shins. Not only will it look better but it should also improve her range of movement. 

Thank you. We are going to take 1/4" off of the shins and thighs this evening and under your advice shorten the straps a bit.  

I think after looking at the pics. Lengthening the shoulder straps to drop the chest plate a tad will help as well. 

She did get her basic approval this morning. I am excited to see her soon to be husband's reaction on Saturday. 

FDcNpks.jpg

It has been a busy few days, we got some adjustments made. Not all of them. Thighs need to come up still, and some more strapping adjustments. The big reveal at the reception was a hit. He was excited as can be to see that she is a member. The armor is back in the worlshop and next wednesday we can have it all tightened up better so she can troop

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...