Solo Mudtrooper

Airborne Trooper

Any thoughts on the jacket under the armor? I would assume maybe something similar to a WW2 British officer jacket? 

WWII%20tunic%20and%20trousers_1_M.jpg

Probably not this, but something custom, like the shore trooper pants, inspired by ww2 uniform but different. 

Chest is definitely a snowie. .and the jacket, looks a bit like a welders jacket to me.

But this costume in all it's variations definitely needs to become a part of the MEPD!!

• Like 1

I really like this costume but I think that it's going to be a tough one to get our claim on it...

Won't someone just start building one already and make sure that it's finished on the day Solo opens in the cinema ;)

I have been talking with Deatrin about these 2 characters, Mimban is definitely MEPD material but the Mud trooper is more likely to go to Spec Ops. But hey...We'll have yet another set of great troopers that can/ will be added to our ranks :)

Its a good fit for Spec ops, IMO shore trooper should've gone there too. (or come to us! Sand, weathering and BFGs??? LOL) 

Excited for Mimban to come here, I think I may make the helmet at least! Now we just need to get those pesky Crystal patrol photos so we can complete the CRL!