New guy alert! Just saying hello!

Dewback_droppings

Hello and may I first start by saying excellent site you have here! It's a wealth of info and I can't wait to get started in costuming! I am new to all of this and I have been in contact with my local garrison already. I will probably drive you guys crazy with questions and requests for info/site links, so please bear with me. If any one wants to give me insight into armor(type to buy, where to get it,etc.), Sandtrooper mods(how to do them/where to get them), or anything else that you feel would be helpful, please do not hesitate and feel free to give an suggestions(positive or negative!) Like I said, I will be around here often and hopefully I will be getting "dirty" soon. Thanks for all of your help in advance and I'll be seeing you.

Thanks for the heads up! I have already been over to that site(found it by accident!) and it is full of useful info. These little bits of info help to pull all of this together to make a much bigger picture. It makes it that much easier to get going in the costuming world! Thanks again and any more insight would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks for the heads up! I have already been over to that site(found it by accident!) and it is full of useful info. These little bits of info help to pull all of this together to make a much bigger picture. It makes it that much easier to get going in the costuming world! Thanks again and any more insight would be greatly appreciated!

Welcome!

Not to toot my own horn, but I invite you to check out my web site, too. Just as much info - and then some - as tk409.

www.tk1536.com

Thanks for all of the extra info! It will be of great help to me. The biggest problem I have is the, "not saying any manufacterers name" thing. It makes it hard to get started, but I think through PMs I have a great start in the right direction! Thanks to all and I will check back soon with more questions that you have probably answered a thousand times before. Hopefully, all of this repetition will lead to another dirty trooper in your ranks! Thanks for your patience and all of your help.