Can't decide between pauldrons

Hi!

So far I was using pauldron with shape presented on photo "Option 1". But then a friend of mine asked me to sew gunner's pauldron for him. I did so and out of pure curiosity I tried it on my sandtrooper. It fits and I'm not sure but it seems it's more screen accurate.

What's your opinion on this matter?

Option 1:

Option_1.jpg

Option 2 (gunner's pauldron):

Option_2.jpg

• Like 1

I would imagine the pauldrons used for the gunner in the films were the same as the ones used for sandtroopers, or at least the same brand of motorcycle chest protectors. I think the gunner one looks great. It looks to be the correct size too.

What Henselmonster said is true. The chest protectors that were used by the gunners are the same as the pauldrons used by the sandtroopers. If you have used the dimensions for a gunner chest protector/pauldron you're on the right track here.

But you made this yourself? wow...excellent work, it looks great!! :duim:

Thanks :) I ended with new pauldron for my sandtrooper, can't wait to try it during trooping!

I provide people with neckseals, belts and pauldrons already, so maybe with time I'll give a try to MP-40 pouches ;)