*DONE* TD-23272 Requesting Deployment

Good morning Rick,

welcome in the Police Officer Program. Before we can start the Review, we need some Detail Pics from your armor.

Look, this is a  small list of things to show:

Here is an example of another PO

Good Morning, 

many thanks, I’m a bit confused now though as I thought I’d uploaded all I needed in reference to the above attachment *attention those seeking......

at risk of me sounding like a total plonker now, would it be ok to be more specific on what else I need to document :) 

also so I have noticed that I probably should have added a call sign or nickname to my profile as opposed to my TD number being my screen name. Is this something I can change? 

Thabk you for your patience 

I think they miss a picture who shows clearly all 6 screws in your chest and the 6 rivets at the side of the body armour.

The pouches  takes the sight to look clearly on the gaps, maybe the  gaps are to big.

Maybe a better picture from the male  snap on the opposite on the Abdominal.

I can't see the rivet on the downside of your codpiece and a better detail picture of the 2 snaps at the posterior.

On a picture there is a sticker on your shoulderbell, this isn't allowed, can you tell the sticker is now removed?    I like whole look of your  armour.

Nice build, cool weathering :)

Fingers crossed for your approval

Ok cool thank you, I’ll get some closer pictures of the rivets and Han snap on the ab armour sorted now.

with reference to the sticker on my shoulder Bell. 

Its only in pictures post 501st clearance, so when I did my 501st UK Garrison induction that was after my kit being branded.  So I’m really not sure what to do about that if it’s not allowed as I’m trooping  again next weekend.....

Thank you :) I am so impressed with the RWA kit, it’s awesome to work with and really captures the organic feel of the ANH armour :) The weathering was my favourite part and my least favourite part at the same time as copying the Move Along Trooper played **** up with my OCD 

Thanks again 

Rick 

I miss more other things. Detail pics of the tube stripes (are they handpainted?).  Pics from the Latex guard, from all snaps and rivets, strapping, gaps on the side and so on.

Look, what tiny showed in his Thread and show all this things detailed and nearly too.

Thanks, Thomas

Ok cool, I’ve just taken a bunch more close pictures of the details. 

Yes the tube stripes are all hand painted, everything on the lid is painted there are no decals. 

Ive photographed me bending the latex guards too. 

Just waiting for them to upload to imgur 

2 hours ago, Markus ' tiny ' Zeitvogel said:

I think they miss a picture who shows clearly all 6 screws in your chest and the 6 rivets at the side of the body armour.

The pouches  takes the sight to look clearly on the gaps, maybe the  gaps are to big.

Maybe a better picture from the male  snap on the opposite on the Abdominal.

I can't see the rivet on the downside of your codpiece and a better detail picture of the 2 snaps at the posterior.

On a picture there is a sticker on your shoulderbell, this isn't allowed, can you tell the sticker is now removed?    I like whole look of your  armour.

Nice build, cool weathering :)

Fingers crossed for your approval

Here we go again if I could send my certificate back I would THE STICKER IS A UK GARISON STICKER to show he’s been cleared there are to many cooks on here this kit is way and above the MEPD standards better than some swat ! Jump through hoops this is, We have to do all this to clear in uk garrison as our standards are the highest in the world ! I love the 501st and what we do but this sucks the life out of it 

• Like 1

All these requests are pretty standard for a P.O. review. The formal review hasn’t started yet, right now it’s just people trying to help out. Also we understand the UKG shoulder sticker, however it isn’t allowed for P.O. or for SWAT. 

So far your kit looks great, you have got the mark on pretty much everything. I think you’ll be a pretty easy pass but I will leave that up to the DOs. So hang in there, your review should start soon.

PO is a high standard level of clearance. It is more like the FISD level 3 as we require many of the same armor details. SWAT is a beast on its own calling for 100% screen accuracy, the toughest level 3 in the legion. 

• Like 1