Hunter´s TD WIP

RebelHunter

Hy Guys

Back in April 2017 i bought a RS Armour Kit. It was put to rest down the basement till my Tie Pilot Build was finished (as usual this took longer than expected).

Around late 2017 then i was very motivate and start trimming the torso parts and helmet already. But it took another few days/weeks and in 2018 i start to adding the ears and start assambeling. And here i have the issue that i have realy big gaps, so i asked rs for a replacement but decided to try DA Props first as his ears were about 30GBP cheaper.

Now, i know gaps are accurate and there are troopers seeing in the movie with great gaps, but you coud see passing the death star through the gap on mine.

I didnt buy a rs strapping kit as i have gloves and canvas from another supplier.. but i cant find the correct split rivts for the ab and kidney .. i thought as an alternative i could just use some chicago screws, what do you think?

https://www.amazon.de/10Paar-4x4-5mm-Gürtelschrauben-Buchschrauben-Schrauben/dp/B01LAR2PLS/ref=redir_mobile_desktop?_encoding=UTF8&__mk_de_DE=ÅMÅZÕÑ&keywords=buchschrauben&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&qid=1513524925&ref_=mp_s_a_1_13&sr=8-13

I will add some shims to the left and right oft he kidney before adding the strapping on this part, as I'd like to build this TD regarding the guidelines for P.O, from the first.