*Done* TD 7365 Requesting Deployment

Looks good. You have some nice weathering and did a great job on the hand painted helmet details.

A couple of things that stood out to me though..

The cover strips on the thighs should only reach down to the detail ridge, not over.

And the dlt-19 has mechanics wire around the t-tracks, not plastic covered wire.

Good luck with your application !

Hi Michael,

great, to see you in the PO-Program. Before i start the Review, i need some more Pics:

- Back Photo, without Backpack

- Detail of the Disk on the left side.

Regards Thomas

4 hours ago, bigwam said:

Hi Michael,

great, to see you in the PO-Program. Before i start the Review, i need some more Pics:

- Back Photo, without Backpack

- Detail of the Disk on the left side.

Regards Thomas

Left side of......?

By the grip on the DLT, there should be a round greeblie. 

MG-34_Disc_01.jpg

Couple other things I noticed:

- Pull up your forearms, they should be nearly touching the bottom of your biceps when your arm is resting down straight. 
- Your cod piece needs to have some extra material trimmed away. It should be rounded off shortly after where you have the split rivet. 
- The bottom part of your ears should be mounted with the same screw as the 2 in the round portion. 

I'm not sure if pop rivets are acceptable to hold the thigh ammo pack on. It should be attached with cap rivets or at least split rivets. 

1 hour ago, Airborne Trooper said:

By the grip on the DLT, there should be a round greeblie. 

MG-34_Disc_01.jpg

Couple other things I noticed:

- Pull up your forearms, they should be nearly touching the bottom of your biceps when your arm is resting down straight. 
- Your cod piece needs to have some extra material trimmed away. It should be rounded off shortly after where you have the split rivet. 
- The bottom part of your ears should be mounted with the same screw as the 2 in the round portion. 

I'm not sure if pop rivets are acceptable to hold the thigh ammo pack on. It should be attached with cap rivets or at least split rivets. 

The detail is on the grip in the picture.

Really all that for P.O.?

You should have that posted up somewhere....everything I have matches up with the CRL blue text.

I event looked back to your most recent deployed submissions & they had all the same things, where’s the consistency with that? The last guy that was deployed didn’t even have a pack off pic of his back & was cleared no problem.

I’ll wait for the formal list & take it from there.

B9CD66E2-0369-4B75-9DFC-53124E5E8C65.jpeg

3 minutes ago, High Speed said:

The detail is on the grip in the picture.

Really all that for P.O.?

You should have that posted up somewhere....everything I have matches up with the CRL blue text.

I event looked back to your most recent deployed submissions & they had all the same things, where’s the consistency with that? The last guy that was deployed didn’t even have a pack off pic of his back & was cleared no problem.

I’ll wait for the formal list & take it from there.

B9CD66E2-0369-4B75-9DFC-53124E5E8C65.jpeg

The pack off pic should be required for all applicants, not sure why it was missed last approval, and it isn't listed in the PO application instructions. We will have to discuss this with the command staff to get that revised. Not your fault for missing that photo.  

The other notes like the forearm and cod adjustment are more suggestions for improving armor accuracy not necessarily required for PO. Stand by for your full review from a DO. Their notes will provide a clearer picture for you. Thanks! 

Ok Trooper. Let´s go for the first review:

Name: Michael Cooper (Roddie)

Legion ID: 7365

Forum Name: High Speed

Garrison: Garrison Carida

Helmet

a. Green lenses: check

b. Paint color of traps / tears: check

c. Correct number of teeth: check

d. Mic tips: check

e. Vocoder color: check

f. Tube stripes: check great Paint work!

g. Rank bar on ears: check

h. Brow: check

i. Side screws (ears): the bottom screw should be identical to the top screws

j. Weathering: check

additional comments: The ears can be a bit thinner, for PO enough. But if you are looking for SWAT, they must be thinner. And it looks more accurate.

Result on helmet:

*pending*

Armor details

a. Elastic straps shoulders: check

b. Neck seal: check

c. Black undersuit: check

d. Shoulder bells: check

e. Biceps: check

f. Forearms: check

g. Pauldron: check

h. Chest / back plate: please change the pan head screws against flat head screws (the same type like in the ears) - see Pic 1.

i. Kidney / butt plate: check 

j. Ab plate / side rivets / cod: check

k. Strapping system: please show me a pic from the strapping system

l. Thighs: check

m. shins / calves: check

n. sniper plate: check

o. boots: check

p. gloves: check

q. hand plates / guards: check

r. ammo belt (waist): check

s. ammo belt (right knee): check

t. canvas belt: check

u. pouches: check

v. weathering: check

RESULT ON ARMOR

*pending*

Some Extras:

Too late, since already approved:

- the radius of the ammobelt (knee) can be larger.

- put the forearms a little bit higher

- if it is possible, cut the code piece – I think, it is more comfortable - see Pic 2.

You do not have to do this three things, but it makes the costume more accurate and it looks better.

Backpack

a. details: check

b. weathering: check

RESULT ON BACKPACK

Checked and cleared!

I like your Backpack, it is a very great built!!

Weapon

a. details: Change the Wires on the T-Tracks please (example, see pic 3) and i miss the loading lever.  I´m not really happy with the disc, but it is acceptable .

b. weathering: check

RESULT ON WEAPONS

*Pending*

And please, show me a Pic from your Back, without the Pack. I know, it it is not written explicitly, but maybe – you have painted a big smiley on your back.

I know, not all is written in blue colour in the CRL´s. But something, you can see, when you do your homework. Level 2 is an upgrade to the basic armor. With Level 2, you want to increase your claims. There should be a difference to Basic. And you should be proud to be a Police Officer in the MEPD.

So, go on trooper. There are little things to change -  but it's worth!

btkaflko.jpg

t5qdkxtg.jpg

3m5rymhr.jpg

Copy that, all doable.

could you please  clarify what you mean with the screw, with the chest & back plate? I’m confused with what you are talking about.

I will also ditch the smiley face on my back plate....lol

I think that he means that you should replace the screws/ bolts into ones that are flat instead of the ones you have now.

It also looks like that your backpiece is overlapping the back kidney plate. But a clear picture without your backpack should clarify that as the overlap method isn't allowed.

But you'r definitely on the right track here! :duim:

Ahhhh, ok

Queation with my strapping because I have my chest, back & shoulders as one piece, kind of like foot ball shoulder pads. 

So the back & chest plate are not attached to the ab & back. But the back & ab are still a clamshell

• dutchy changed the title to TD 7365 Requesting Deployment

Here are the pictures with the required fix's & a suggested fix of the cod piece, along with a pic of the strapping.

I will get a picture of me suited up later tonight so you can see my back plate on me.

Thank you,

-R- 

Thinner wire on the T-tracks

unnamedHCTP1EG411

Lower helmet screws...

unnamed9

Flat chest plate screws....

Cod piece trimmed....

Back plate....The magnet keeps my pauldron in place.

Mid section strapping....

Looks all really better!

Two Things:

Wrap the Wire around a little tighter:

5cii6aw4.jpg

like this one:

oo5p2uiy.jpg

And if the Wire is plastic encased , please use blank wire.

Don´t forget the Loading Lever

dw27zq3y.jpg

And the strapping - it´s ok. You can´t see it, when you wear the armor. So, i think it is ok.