Out of helmet head cover/hat

trooper1

1 minute ago, Airborne Trooper said:

That's not really what's preventing a run ATM. I was briefly a merch/branding officer for my garrison before and I can tell you, it's not fun juggling multiple merch runs at the same time. I promise you, @Gordonator is doing a great job and there will be some cool stuff coming out throughout the rest of this year. I'm sure this will happen eventually.

Ah... I was only responding to several posts in different threads suggesting that we wouldn't be able to even consider a new sized patch(or other items) until the mythical merchandising freeze was over.    I totally understand workload and management.   That's an entirely different matter altogether and totally understandable.  

10 hours ago, Fraulein said:

The one on the 501st merch  is missing the molle strip. That is what makes it look odd.

I think at this point - maybe it'd be cheaper to do a smaller patch run, and everyone slap it on the  weathered boonie hat they already have :tongue:

I think it would be more efficient to come up with a standard patch set template for the hats and let people purchase a generic hat of their choice.    Make the unofficial standard be 'boonie' and then come up with a boonie  template where there guidance is smaller shield patch (when available), TD number patch, and extra mag optional or something like that.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Asher said:

That looks great. Where is the mepd patch from?

It’s styled after a US Army beret flash. Not sure when the run was done (well before I joined), but I was fortunate that Gordon had a used one to sell.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Bootlegger137 said:

It’s styled after a US Army beret flash. Not sure when the run was done (well before I joined), but I was fortunate that Gordon had a used one to sell.

I sure wouldn't mind if this one was a run that was re-done in the near future. Those flashes are awesome.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, BadBatch said:

I sure wouldn't mind if this one was a run that was re-done in the near future. Those flashes are awesome.

Agreed. A run of patches and flashes (and racing shirts :peace:) would be great. A logo for deployed Police Officers (like SWAT) would be nice, too.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...