Shires Siphon 100 on ebay

TK Goatee

Thanks for the heads up, John, but i think i'll stick with my real UP90 Shires siphon...   ;)

I was able to find one some time ago in a UK shop after s long journey of endless email inquiries.

Unfortunately not the one with these small fins at the tube end but otherwise accurate.

But since i'm convinced that not all siphons were the same...  i'm fine with mine!

Ahhhhmmm, i might overthink this, i really like these little, tiny, small fins a lot....     :6:

• Like 1

There was used definitifely both Syphons, the UP90 and the UP100.

Example: On the Pack #3 "Move along"  is a UP90, on the Pack #4 is a UP100:

6rach92y.jpg

gnnfqxzp.jpg

Pack #1 looks like UP90, Pack#2 & #5 looks like UP100

10 hours ago, bigwam said:

There was used definitifely both Syphons, the UP90 and the UP100.

Example: On the Pack #3 "Move along"  is a UP90, on the Pack #4 is a UP100:

6rach92y.jpg

gnnfqxzp.jpg

Pack #1 looks like UP90, Pack#2 & #5 looks like UP100

Interesting...

those bidding on the siphon, do note of how it’s white at the bottom (start of the hose). Be sure to ask if it’s removable... caveat emptor

Expensive yes but since the known spare parts sellers were recently contacted by literally dozens of Star Wars enthusiasts about thesesiphons they definatly know about our desire.

That's free enterprise economy, mates!

2 minutes ago, Storm56 said:

Now that when something touch the star wars universe his price is multiple by 100 ^^'

Henselmonster, very nice, where did you found it?  and wash it well with javel it seems it has been used :tongue:

Lol Trust me it has been sanitized...many many times! Had a friend in the UK find one for me last year and we traded for it. 

Me not, i'll stick with mine for now!

...at least untill i will be able to score a correct real vintage UP90 with fins!    :rolleyes:

The one in this auction as well as mine and the ones shown on the pictures above  aren't exactly what was used at least on the "Move-along" backpack! It's the closest match but i assume a updated model from a few years later in history line.

Yes me.  Never though I would one day pay so much for a toilet syphon, but after getting scammed paying 30 euros for one and never receiving it....... Got tired of looking everywhere on the internet,  all the Uk supplier seems to be out. 

• Like 2

Hey  Roger good to hear from you mate , How is it going?

I took a break from replicas to focus on my screen used collection, mostly from Dredd (2012) and Batman Reurns.

No matter how hard  I try I always seem  to be drawn back to SW though, especially with all the lineage stuff made available by RS,. Have you seen  the Snowtrooper helmet ? (one of my favourite costumes of all times) 

I've also been blown away by the great research made public by this communnity on found items for the sandtrooper backpacks.

And yes I've decided to build a 'Someone was in the Pod" trooper display using all the vintage and best parts available.

What about you? Are you going for a "Move Along" replica display? Do you have a progress thread somewhere?

• 2 years later...