Say thank you with a new armor

Felice

Hi folks,

the last months were not normal to me. That's why I decided to cancel my DO job here in the MEPD. I did it very calm without saying anything why I did it.

But I had some private issues to solve and this is nothing to post in public. I don't know if this was a mistake...probably or probably not. 

I am really sorry about that and thats why I was thinking to make a new Sandtrooper for my friends right here in the MEPD (yes, for me, too;-) )

I did some research and my goal was to make the Alley captain as accurate possible as I can. I made some pictures about the progress and since yesterday the trooper is approved.

Probably I place some inspirations for new SWAT candidates in hope that this trooper is nearly SWAT ready. If you find any mistakes about the results, please comment it like a SWAT thread

( I know one issues.....but I couldn't find any solution;-) ) The T-21 blaster isn't still ready....thats not the open point.

Last words: It was a pleasure and an honor to serve as your DO in the MEPD! Now we have new and better DOs as I was: Cheers to all of you!

f...k

it seems that I bought storage not third party hosting.....I have to upload to picload.....stand by:-/

• Upvote 1

Hey man! I was following your build on Facebook, really amazing work as per usual!

No worries about personal stuff. Real life is always more important than plastic life.

Thanks for all that you have done for this community. You helped step up the accuracy game to a whole new level! 

kind words dude and thank you!!!

Know I have problems to upload my pictures via picload. I can't switch them into the right direction...lol

But I will try my best to solve the problem!

Looks great Felix, I love it.:duim:

As you told us we should regard this like a SWAT thread.... ;)

I think you have missed the weathering on the outside of the twisted right biceps and I would still extend the weathering on the lower right chest (from your point of view) a little more to the right side.

We might have new DOs but you brought the game to a whole new level and your work was and still is really inspiring. Can still remember my first troop in Speyer when I wasn't even a member of the 501st. The first two Troopers I saw that day were you in your TD armor and your wife as Boush (still have the pic I took :smile:)

Also you were so friendly and welcoming, that was really cool. And it made me really want to go the full monty about this Star Wars costuming thing!:0Lighten:

Thanks for that Felix.

• Like 1

Felix welcome back brother! You know i’ve been following your build in your fb, and this build of yours will be an epic one! About time you say something to us too ..

now Urs, & Thomas don’t go easy on this guy lol...

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to all for this wonderful feedback!!!!!

And yes Urs I have to place some spots outside the right biceps. About the chest weathering...I have to think about it;-)

Cheers dudes!!

The prodigal son has returned!!

Welcome back Felix! It's so good to see you here and as many have mentioned before family always comes first, even though the MEPD is like family for most of us. So no worries about the reason why you decided to step down my friend.

What does matter is that you're doing an awesome build!!! :peace: