*CLOSED*Fundraiser for Ryan and his family

dutchy

***the fundraiser is closed, if you still want to donate please follow the instructions in the link to the original topic**

Troops,

For all of you that haven't read the topic in the barracks, here's the link to it:

I would like to start a fundraiser here for 1 week on the boards as well as this is what we do best, helping brothers and sisters out in time of need.

If you want to make a donation please make it to my paypalaccount so I can forward it when the week is over. The amount isn't fixed so feel free to give whatever you want but the most important thing is give with your heart.

My PP details are: jmparinussa@gmail.com and make sure that you send it as a gift.

Please do put your ID in it, e.g. dutchy/ TD-1560, so I can add all the names/ ID's of the troopers that contributed to the payment next week.

Let's do this troopers!!

@Enforcer, I'll get in touch with you when the week is over for further details.

• Like 2

Thanks Dutchy

just a quick word for those who may or may not know, but for every 5 British pound donated you are automatically entered in to win a full sandtrooper costume with everything and I mean everything included for you. You supply your own boxers though lol, we had set a target of £2000 pound and were at £3160 the last time I checked. Thank you to all who support and donate.

end transmission

Rob TD-6305 Enforcer

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ENFORCER said:

Thanks Dutchy

just a quick word for those who may or may not know, but for every 5 British pound donated you are automatically entered in to win a full sandtrooper costume with everything and I mean everything included for you. You supply your own boxers though lol, we had set a target of £2000 pound and were at £3160 the last time I checked. Thank you to all who support and donate.

end transmission

Rob TD-6305 Enforcer

I'll add all the names of the troops that have donated when I transfer the money  on thursday the 15th of march. That will make them eligible for the raffle as I get it right?

• Like 1

Hi everyone, just an update on the fundraiser. We’re now sitting at £3190, today we got word from Lucy and sadly it’s not good. Lucy is going home, sadly both Lucy and Ryan have had to come to the point in their lives where I’m so sad to say in Lucy’s words “ WE ARE LOOKING AT NOT BEING CURED, WE ARE LOOKING AT HAVING A LIFE WHILE BEING TREATED “ my stomach is churning just writing this.

if ever there was time where someone needs our help, THE TIME IS NOW. Can I please ask everyone to share this story on Facebook or whatever social media you use. Any donation however small is going to help the family in such a huge way that I can’t start to imagine what they are going through or how they feel. 

Thanks for reading this

Rob

• Like 1

Update

To all who donated and helped to spread the word, Ryan and Lucy are at a loss for words. i too wish to thank you all. Dutchy you have been a tremendous help in supporting this and thank you seems such a small gesture. you know where i am coming from with that, Lucy has settled in at home now. I am looking forward to the raffle to see who the lucky new owner of the full sandtrooper will be and all the other raffle prizes up for grabs.

so once again a gigantic thank you from Ryan, Lucy and myself to everyone

You don't have to thank me for this, we as a community will always be there for brothers and sisters in need of any help.

I'll transfer the total amount later this day , which on my account is in euro's.

I will round the grand total off upwards to €180/ GBP 159,41/ USD 222,46.

Thank you to all that have donated, your names will be send with the transaction so you you all are eligible for the raffle.

• Like 2

• dutchy changed the title to *CLOSED*Fundraiser for Ryan and his family

Thank you to all that have donated!!

Please don't paypal any funds to me anymore. If you still want to donate use the link to the original topic in the 1st post.

I don't know what to say but I take a deep bow for all of you that have let their heart speak!

the grand total that is transferred ( in euro's) is  €195,44/ GBP 172,84/ USD 241,17!!!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, henselmonster said:

Woo!! Great work everyone, and thanks Justus for putting this all together. 

8 minutes ago, trooper1 said:

Thanks boss! Job well done.

No, thank you for making this possible and for being true brothers in arms!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1