Plainsrunner

Bapty from a real Sterling project

I‘ll keep my fingers crossed for a run of aluminium parts...   more than overdue that someone tackles these!

On 7/11/2018 at 9:57 AM, m4vrick said:

I got up at 4 am and tried for that one.    Missed it by 5 bucks.   My hangup was trying to do currency conversion in my head.   I bid what I thought was my max bid with 15 seconds left and someone popped me by $5.    I scrambled to convert and enter and lost it.  :( 

I've literally been mourning the loss of that auction since it ended. 

On a lighter note -- I did one other finishing touch to the blaster:   

0I2DSnf.jpg

And I trooped with it.   It was fantastic.  :) 

23 hours ago, Plainsrunner said:

I got up at 4 am and tried for that one.    Missed it by 5 bucks.   My hangup was trying to do currency conversion in my head.   I bid what I thought was my max bid with 15 seconds left and someone popped me by $5.    I scrambled to convert and enter and lost it.  :( 

I've literally been mourning the loss of that auction since it ended. 

I know who won it, and it wasn't you. I'll keep a watch out for you Scott... It will come, patience my friend. 

Just now, m4vrick said:

I know who won it, and it wasn't you. I'll keep a watch out for you Scott... It will come, patience my friend. 

Thanks brother!   The only salve that healed my soul after losing that auction was an exceptional 4 hour troop Sunday where my audio was working and we got to wander all over a science museum interacting with people.    That helped!     

I'm still upset though.   It's the fact that they are never for sale that hurts.   I mean if I just moved on to another auction it wouldn't be bad -- but there are none to move on to!