Feedback on armor sale?

Thumpy

Hi,

was wondering if any sandies out there can take a look at this armor, bucket, backpack, blaster, accessories etc and tell me if anythings a recast, FX, mix bag of parts, or other?  identification of the maker(s)?  quality?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/30278888@N00/albums/72157688385150640

any feedback would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Alan

Not too bad. The backpack would have to be updated a quite a bit. 

The armor would need some updates too. Looks like it was assembled using the overlap method, that would need to be revised to have cover strips. The kidney and butt would need to be separated. Everything else looks ok

The shining star is that Hyperfirm T-21. Its a steal at $350. I wish I bought mine for that price. In good condition. Just needs the greeblies added to it, like the coil and other parts, pretty easy to upgrade. Hard to find a decent rubber/foam Lewis gun cast. If anything I would get that blaster. 

Personally I wouldn't recommend this armor, might be good for basic approval but too much to change for level two/PO, e.g. shoulder elastics have the wrong snaps, pouches are nice but not accurate as they emulate the original canvas shoulder pouch but are made of leather, for the ammobelt you would actually need different pouches too, more like the leather "stolla wien". Pauldron seems to be very thin. Helmet looks nice but decals are stickers while they should be painted. On top of all that is the overlap method which has already been pointed out by henselmonster. 

thank you for having taken the time to look and your input.  I passed on it, in large part, I ran out of playtime to fully evaluate the wares and had to address some real-life stuff.  When in doubt, best not to do anything.

thanks again,

Alan