Duden15s RS Propmasters/TM Sandtrooper WIP

Duden15

Hi everyone

I started my building thread in the German Garrison forum, but thougt i although post it here.

I ordered new ears for my helmet, because you could see a sandcrawler :6: through the gap between the ear and the helmet. I painted the rest and now Im waiting for RS to complete my order.

img_6385.jpg

img_6388.jpg

Above you can see my first attempt.  Her is the second one I like much more, with the higher eyebrow.

Thats it for the moment, becuse Im waiting for the parts as I said earlier. Im sorry for the wrong turned picture, but i can´t figure out how to turn it in picload. Im althoug building a T-21 should i start a new thread or can I post the pictures her? 

Here are some pictures of my ammo pouches, I made them by my self. 

img_6417.jpg

That one for the shoulder is bought.

img_6453.jpg

Feedback is welcome thanks.

As far as the ears are concerned, just remember: gaps are screenaccurate ;) I even had to make that gap larger for SWAT.

So don't worry to much about it, show us a picture of your first attempt maybe it's okay and you can use them... RS sometimes takes quite long to ship new parts.

• Like 1

I'm liking those pouches, they look really nice! Your helmet looks great too and as Hausi said having gaps is screenaccurate.

I think that this is going to be a really interesting build!

Take your time and I'm sure that with the help from the brothers in Germany you will get a great result.

Viel spass und Erfolg!! :duim: 

• Like 1

Nice start and herzlich Willkommen hier!  

If you need anything to complete your build, let me know...  wir können auch deutsch schreiben!

When you start building your backpack, contact me, i have some extras left over, that might safe some shipping costs...    ;)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Not much happend the last weeks.  I spray painted the helmet to simulate the hdpe colour

img_6525.jpg

Then I dedice to buy a already started TM armor Kit from a GG member. So the helmet and the strapping is RS and the rest ot the armor will be TM. Only the upper arms were completely assembled.  Here is the box photo :wub:. The little white box is an anker.

img_6555.jpg

At the same day my DoopyDoo order arrived.

img_6561.jpg

img_6562.jpg

Here is the armor spreaded out on my workbench.

img_6557.jpg

Just to make sure it fits.

542d6a82-5c4f-4030-b4db-50d0b7.jpg

So now the big question how do I start? I read nearly 100 building WIPs the last week, but everyone is starting different. Is there somthing like the perfect order or do I just start where ever I want?

On 10.3.2018 at 2:27 PM, Duden15 said:

So now the big question how do I start? I read nearly 100 building WIPs the last week, but everyone is starting different. Is there somthing like the perfect order or do I just start where ever I want?

LOL, that's exactly what i was thinking before my first build and it still is....  

i still have two more armors in storage, waiting to be build though...

Thanks, I started with the body.

This is where I'm now.

img_6573.jpg

img_6575.jpg

img_6576.jpg

img_6577.jpg

I only have one problem, I'm to thin for the kidney and abdome armor parts. I strappted them in place with tape and there are atleast 2cm air around my whoule body. Is this a problem? Or can I just ad some kind of foam to make it fit tighter? I already cut away some acces but I'm afraid that I cut away to much.

• Duden15 changed the title to Duden15s RS Propmasters/TM Sandtrooper WIP

Thanks for the positive feedback, got some work done on the weekend.

Belt finished (the lighting is a bit ******)

img_6640.jpg

Backside:

img_6641.jpg

Attached to torso:

img_6649.jpg

The  thigh are finished except the ammostrap. The lower legs are glued on the front, working on the hooks on the back side and the diamond knee plate.

img_6643.jpg

Than I have a question, are there dimensions for the the placement of the ammostrap. Like how much room there is till the end of the leg? Or is it just sense of proportion?

ammostrap.png