2018 Election Results

henselmonster

Thank you all for participating in this years election! And thank you to both candidates, it was a hard fought race between two very qualified and valued members of this community. 

Let’s take a moment to congratulate @dutchy on his second term as Detachment Leader.

Let‘s also congratulate @LoveMonkey for such a well fought and respectful campaign. You are a great asset to this community. The MEPD thanks you for your dedication.

Now onto the new year! Move along...move along.

• Like 2

First of all, @Lovemonkey, thanks for  the clean race! :duim:

My thanks go out to each and everyone witin the MEPD that have placed their trust in me for another year!

I sincerely feel humbled that you have voted for me! Get your complimentary glass of blue milk at the Cantina today!

After that,  let's get back to work ;)

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Joe Versku said:

Congratulations Justus !

A wetterdamp thank you coming your way @Joe Versku!!

1 hour ago, Hausi said:

Congrats Justus and thanks a lot to both of you for putting so much effort into it and making this detachment the greatest and most enjoyable.:salute:

Thanks Urs and we've gotten yet another exciting year ahead!! The MEPD train is moving forward with a steady pass now :duim:

7 minutes ago, Dutch Dirty Trooper said:

Congratz bro....:peace::dancing-trooper:!!

Thanks a lot bro'!! See ya soon :duim:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, BadBatch said:

Well done to both candidates.  I look forward to a productive 2018

Thanks bro! We'r going to continue what we started with in 2017!

2 hours ago, SCRIBBLER said:

CONGRATS, Justus! :salute:

Also, a BIG thanks again to both candidates for stepping up to lead this fine detachment!

Let's keep this machine running! :td::duim:

Thanks a lot Michael! This machine only needs fuel and that's what we'v gotten plenty of!

2 hours ago, Punisha said:

Here's to another great year Boss!

Copy that Tim :duim:

1 hour ago, LoveMonkey said:

Congrats boss, back to work we go!

Thanks Kirk and thank you for being a worthy opponent. Oh yeah, work....time to sweep the streets of Mos Eisley clean of vermin as always :)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Sandman Tigui said:

Great to have you another year Boss, here to serve along you man. Big hi five to both on the chivalry and respectful campaign.:salute:

Looking forward to yet another exciting year Luis!! :duim:

• Upvote 1

Congratulations for you second term. 

Thank you all in the command staff for making this a great place to be. I don’t see much from my local garrison but you guys are always here.  Hope to get to meet many of you in the years to come. Back to forging my armor and keeping the precinct coffee pot clean. 

Asher                                                               MEPD soon to be