BBB has arrived! A little short for a sandtrooper.

henselmonster

A friend of mine gave me his 2nd set of Anovos armor that he got about 2 years ago.

With it I was originally either going to make a TK or mod it for the SE or BFII Heavy armor. Then my wife expressed interest it in and in joining the Desert Foxes. So that armor is now hers! I will be helping her build it and mod it so she isn't swimming in it. 

Other troopers "a little short for a sandtrooper" please chime in on your mods, she is just about 5'5" and has a slim build. 

hjekSPC.jpg

Here she is being all short and stuff at the 501st bash. 

4im8UQw.jpg

• Like 1

The biggest things for me were cutting the tops of the thighs down some. A Little Short For A Trooper is perfect since it has cut guides for Anovos armor already. Just don't take everything for face value and size everything several times before making cuts. 

Well first up, the Anovos bucket is WAAAAY too big for my wifes head. Makes her look like a bobble head. I have an ATA helmet I made last year, its smaller and fits her much better. So I will give her that bucket. I just sold off the Anovos bucket to finally get myself an RS bucket! Very excited. Two build threads are coming soon now! Headed to an armor party this weekend to get the trimming started and hopefully sizing figured out. 

• 2 weeks later...

Nice. Yea we are following a pretty good diagram for where to cut. Looks like we are going to have to reshape the kidney and possibly ab piece in order to fit. The chest piece will also need to be pulled up higher. Lots and lots of mods. Going though each piece and measuring is taking forever....haha