Best places to track down some electrobinoculars?

Doopydoos has been out of stock on their binocs for a long long time. Does anyone have any other recommendations on where to find a decent set?

I know the files are on thingverse, but I don't have a 3D printer.

jcalus mentioned trooper 'Gattaca' casts some out of rubber resin, or at least he did back in Oct '17?

501st member 'Ollie' has a set in his etsy shop?

Any others recommendations on the best place to go?

Thank you!

But you have access to Bill Thomas (DarkShadesBill) on the OLGa forums, and he loves to 3D print things :)

Maybe shoot him a message pointing to the Thingiverse file and ask what he would charge to print them.

Charlie

11 hours ago, Airborne Trooper said:

Well the binos were added on the SE version so to be 100% canon, you need SE sandtrooper armor too :tongue: I've ALMOST convinced the wife to let me buy a 3D printer so I'll print one if I get it. 

Hah, yeah I wasn't planning on doing a SE trooper, more in line with what DarthStevius said about having an accessory for no-blaster events. That and it'd be something cool to have lying out during table time at cons.

I actually talked to the garrison-mate that Charlie referenced and he's gonna try to print it for me. Thanks all for your suggestions :)

On 2/5/2018 at 8:13 PM, Chopper48104 said:

Hah, yeah I wasn't planning on doing a SE trooper, more in line with what DarthStevius said about having an accessory for no-blaster events. That and it'd be something cool to have lying out during table time at cons.

I actually talked to the garrison-mate that Charlie referenced and he's gonna try to print it for me. Thanks all for your suggestions :)

Ha, yeah I get you. A lot of my troops are weapons free so a Dewback prod or binos are great accessories. 

Dewback prod...I need one of those! 

Have you looked into 3D hubs printing some electro binoculars for you? I have 3D printed Electro binoc and I think its great. The model isn't 100% accurate and I may print a new one soon with the new more accurate model on thingiverse. 

• 2 months later...