RS Propmasters Sandtrooper (Edited with Picture)

Plainsrunner

Well, I could call them but I don't want to bother them.   They look like a small shop and I don't want to be 'that guy' badgering them.    I sent them an email yesterday morning asking about the ship notification and the fact that it hasn't moved and my status hasn't changed, but I haven't heard anything back.   I suppose I'll just wait.   :P 

The UPS ship notification came to me about 4 am central time on Wednesday morning.     My RS Propmasters order status hasn't changed (still Processing) in their system.   And the UPS status still reads "Order Processed:   Ready for UPS".    I can only conclude that they printed a label for the packages in error, or something happened that caused them to have to fix something, etc and not ship it out when they thought they were going to.   

UPDATE:

Got an email this morning.    My packages will be leaving there today.    So for those of you who browse the forums before/while you wait for your orders to come in:   they sometimes print the UPS labels out a day or two before they ship.   I suppose with multiple boxes and everything it takes a couple days to get it all together.   So if you are waiting on an RS Propmasters order, the UPS ship notification email is the first indication that you are about to ship.    It may take a day or two after you get the email to start moving.   

Super excited!

My packages were scheduled to arrive Monday, but at some point in the night on Friday night I got a *delayed* notification on the UPS site saying they had been incorrectly sorted resulting in a delay.   They haven't moved since.  

23 minutes ago, Hausi said:

Dude, I hope you keep posting so much here when you start your build ;)

No build to start on the armor.   This is a full commission.   I suppose there will be adjustments, and I'm going to try to adjust towards progressing in rank.   I'm going to build a pack, so there is that.   I hope to be active in the 'Tour of Duty' section though.  :)

So since the 'incorrectly sorted' status update on Friday night, my packages have not moved an inch.   Last known scan was in England.   It is mid afternoon over there and if they had simply been sent to the wrong distribution center they would be en route to the correct one by this point.     I'm beginning to suspect that UPS has lost them.   Contacting UPS does nothing because they just parrot the same status back to you.    This is a LOT of money to be freaking LOST.     I'm NOT a happy camper right now.

That sucks. I have been there though. I have always had problems with UPs coming from the UK to the US. I have had many items delayed by a week or two (one over a month...:6:). But I have never had anything lost. 

I wouldn't count it as lost quite yet. It will probably turn up, sometimes without even updating on your tracking (which is super annoying). I would keep an eye out on your tracking for the next couple weeks, hopefully it shows up long before that. Shipping a large item from overseas can be a nightmare sometimes. My last UPS item from the UK was delayed due to "hazardous materials" (it was abs plastic...sigh).

Sadly a lot of patience is required with this stuff especially when it comes to shipping from across the pond. Hoping for the best and hope it comes soon! 

• Like 1

The bad thing is that their original tracking indicated a delivery today.    RS Propmasters says they aren't sure why this is happening.   They don't seem to see it that often.   I'm seriously DONE with UPS after this.   One too many mistakes the past year.   I can't control what companies use, but I can sure as **** avoid using them to ship my stuff (which I do fairly regularly).   They can't tell me anything about this, where it is, why it is delayed, etc.    When I call I get someone tucked away in a third world country that can barely speak English parroting the same stupid non-information to me.    

Well.... I managed to get a real person on the line with UPS.   It has to be a certain time elapsed before they will trace it.    So I have to wait until midnight tonight to put a trace on the packages.    She assured me that international mail usually only moves after 6:30pm.    

*looks at watch*

7:18 PM Tamworth time.    No movement.   No scan.  No indication that they have even the slightest CLUE where my 3 rather large packages are.   

On the bright side, I ordered the helmet cooling kit from ukswrath late last week and it beat these packages to me.   It also didn't get lost.   Good old United States Postal Service.  :P

Hey wow! Look at that!  UPS has again stopped my packages for address verification by the clearing agency.   Says it may be delayed.    

Give me a break.    I can't wait for it to get out of that country!!!!!!  No offense to the many Brits here.   Sheesh!

Edit:   I think this was stopped by customs.   That at least makes me feel a little better.  (at least the packages aren't lost).   

New scan this afternoon:   Held in Warehouse.     

Looking that up it could mean:  damage to package, insufficient address, or inspection by customs.    

So we shall see.    I've bought and sold packages all over the planet and I've never had this much trouble before.

Ok looks like 2 of them have cleared customs with export scans are are marked as 'In Transit' again.   I bet the box with the e-11 and dlt-19 are still hung in inspection.  :P

The reason for the stress Airborne is that I'm hoping this delivery is squeezed between now and when I leave for a week to Jamaica with the wife.   In other words it needs to hurry and get here so I can sign for it.  :)

I should have commissioned a smuggler to get it to me.   It would have been here in less than 3 parsecs.   

Ok!   All three packages are stateside.   Two of them have departed Louisville KY.   One of them is holding on Import Scan.   I'm assuming that one has been snagged by US customs and might not make it tomorrow.    Within 48 hours I'll have everything I think.   I just hope the gods have blessed me with no broken parts!

In addition:   All of the field pack build parts are on the way to me except the Woodman radio.   He said it would take him a few weeks since he was backed up.