Backpack build by Storm56

Storm56

i have searched with all the keyword, view hundred of page with only the word radio vintage...

but i found it using the keyword: "sonix radio 75" 

I have see  on ebay that it could depend of the search country . Something can appear on ebay.it but not on ebay.fr ...

• Like 1

That is soooooo unfair!  I spent month, even years looking...       :6:

Nahhhh, i'm just a little bit envious! Anyway i can not begrudge you for your find... 

Congratulations Franck!

IMHO both are off! Both are inaccurate compared to the available reference or screencaps.

Still i bought both Brexton boxes because right now they are at least the closest match so far...

I’ve thought about that too. Trying to get it recreated by a factory for a small run. We would need significant interest in order for the cost to be worth it. If the price a was reasonable I would 100% be down for a factory produced version.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

That is the end of the world and I am back after 2 years ^^

I can't find original seed trays in order to finish my backpack ... I will bought copy screen accurated. I was wondering who have the best product: Woodman or RWA?  Solid product and good thickness of plastic?

If some of you have their seed trays copy i am interresed by your opinion

Hey mate, I can't tell anything about the woodman trays but I have RWA seedtrays and I am very happy, sturdy/solid as well. :duim: And customer service is the best out there. 

• Like 1