- tupperware radar dish (on the way)

- Brexton tool / food box (on the way)

Still looking for:

-  Original Shires Syphon

- Original seed trays

- Original Radio 75 Sonix

zqdr.jpg

Ain't nobody got time for dat!! Unless you're maybe also a :jawa:... :thumbsup:

it took this group 20 years to find the first Sonix!!

Best of luck in your search though brother... we're all watching and waiting with you

Good luck with you build:duim:

I have checked 300 page today and yes it seems that it will be difficil for the sonix lol But it took me 2 years to find the original black detention camera block part so ..  i hope ^^'

I have found here old seed trays it is in the UK , what dou you think about it? good dimension , some of them grey . There are a lot of them. No mail only the phone.

https://www.gumtree.com/p/pots-ornaments/used-seed-sowing-trays/1282439526

Red strapping are used on the original?

43 minutes ago, Storm56 said:

I have checked 300 page today and yes it seems that it will be difficil for the sonix lol But it took me 2 years to find the original black detention camera block part so ..  i hope ^^'

I have found here old seed trays it is in the UK , what dou you think about it? good dimension , some of them grey . There are a lot of them. No mail only the phone.

Red strapping are used on the original?

If those wind up being accurate count me in, Ill take a few! haha

Yea the original had back and kidney straps that were red. Looks like you have them on your frame already! 

fieldpack11.jpg

Here is Striders pack for clearer reference 

backpack3.jpg

I am not english, difficult for me to maintain a conversation at the telephone, the seller will think "who is this guice?" xD

If someone of Uk want to contact im to see if like seed trays are the original, we could all of us have original seed trays parts, and cheap

I will make photo of the red parts, with dimension and type of fabric  , not difficult to reproduced it

On 21.1.2018 at 10:20 PM, Storm56 said:

Everything can be found , with time and patience

Dude, i really love your attitude! Btw. if you come across some correct vintage parts let me know first...   

:duim:

Seriously, you're right, i'm on the same way...  been hunting for years now and actually found some things i was after and i surely wont quit searching! 

On 22.1.2018 at 5:26 PM, Storm56 said:

I also have these on my list but like you i haven't pulled the trigger yet since the provided pictures aren't really conclusive. 

Maybe a UK based member could arrange a group buy....

• 2 weeks later...

Nice, keep it coming....

Btw.: I recognized you have three red backpack straps on your frame... since two are screenaccurate, would you consider selling the spare one to me?

Unfortunately my frame came with the wrong colored straps. Let me know...

17 hours ago, RoCKo said:

Nice, keep it coming....

Btw.: I recognized you have three red backpack straps on your frame... since two are screenaccurate, would you consider selling the spare one to me?

Unfortunately my frame came with the wrong colored straps. Let me know...

Roger, if you get this can you take some detailed photos and measurements. I'm going to need to recreate 2 for my next round of upgrades :blink:

The third is different, tow hole on eah side and a belt is sewn on it. Size 53 cm long and 9cm for the third part and 53 cm/ 10 cm for the others . In each side a metal part ... and a karrimor buckle part.

27935251_2015833398698413_1317728715_n.j

27849059_2015833438698409_774208179_n.jp

27939559_2015833532031733_1806958751_n.j

27849300_2015833638698389_337548984_n.jp

27848867_2015834322031654_662406412_n.jp

27939345_2015834558698297_1776581867_n.j

27939115_2015835348698218_42728505_n.jpg

27938938_2015835045364915_478261747_n.jp

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, henselmonster said:

I also have a spare. It’s all yours if I can find where I put it lol! 

That would be great, thanks in advance...   i hope shipping to Germany will not be the dealkiller though...

43 minutes ago, Storm56 said:

The third is different, tow hole on eah side and a belt is sewn on it. Size 53 cm long and 9cm for the third part and 53 cm/ 10 cm for the others . In each side a metal part ... and a karrimor buckle part.

I'd be still interested, better than building a replica... depending o shipping costs...

Where do you come from? Let it be Europe...

On 1/24/2018 at 2:16 AM, RoCKo said:

Dude, i really love your attitude! Btw. if you come across some correct vintage parts let me know first...   

:duim:

Seriously, you're right, i'm on the same way...  been hunting for years now and actually found some things i was after and i surely wont quit searching! 

I also have these on my list but like you i haven't pulled the trigger yet since the provided pictures aren't really conclusive. 

Maybe a UK based member could arrange a group buy....

Interesting thread. And i see Mr. Vintage @RoCKo always on the prowl for Vintageness :) ... I'm in for one of those seed trays if anyone is willing to arrange for this. 

18 hours ago, m4vrick said:

Interesting thread. And i see Mr. Vintage @RoCKo always on the prowl for Vintageness :) ... I'm in for one of those seed trays if anyone is willing to arrange for this. 

Haha, welcome bro! Always on the hunt...