Questions about black pauldron trooper from Docking Bay 94 scene

thomas_h

Hi

So I'm in the progress of getting my own sandtrooper and I have chosen to replicate the trooper with black pauldron and an E-11 blaster from the Docking Bay 94 scene. Right now I'm trying to figure out what kind of backpack he is wearing (my guess is backpack #3 as seen on the alley door check captain but I'm not entirely sure) and what kind of blaster he is holding. I know it is an E-11 but is it a bapty or a normal one? From what I can tell the scope rail is attached to the solid rear sight. Is this an indication of that it is a normal E-11 because this scene was shot back in England so I guess they could be using normal E-11 blasters and not just the bapty ones. Do you guys have any thoughts about the backpack and the E-11 blaster. Any help would be much appreciated :)

Best regards

Thomas

P.S. I hope this is the right place to post these kinds of questions as it is my first time using this forum :)

And this is the guy in question:

tapatalk_1508778176436.jpeg

Agreed Pack 3.

As far as the blaster goes, hard to tell. But the rail does look like it attached to the back sight. And it could just be a weird reflection, but I can almost make out the spring in the back of the Sterling. I think maybe this is a standard E-11. Its possible, this scene was on a sound stage not in Tunisia. 

VXYxkpK.png

I also know that these scenes were shot at Elstree as the docking bay area itself has been used for several other scenes as well.

Which makes it all too easy to say that the E11 is not a bapty and an unmodified sterling.

Packwise...#3 is the way to go :duim:

Okay, great . I would definitely say it is an unmodified sterling then and not a bapty. But if I choose to go swat with this one does it mean that I have to get a bapty (according to the crl) or would it be okay with a normal e-11 since this is more likely the one carried by this guy?

Recarding the backpack. Yeah, it does look like backpack 3. Would you say it is the one with black seed trays at the bottom like the one worn by the alley door check captain? To me it looks like they are black and not blue/grey.

Sendt fra min HUAWEI GRA-L09 med Tapatalk

When you emulate an on screen trooper, everything must be as can be seen in the movie. So an unmodified sterling would be the way to go.

The pack looks like the alley check but all black seed trays, but due to the lighting of filters some colours may look different.

sandtrooper_hd_078.png

In high res/ HD screen caps the seedtrays seems to be  changed, the blue/ grey one on top and the black one on the bottom.