My Magmatrooper Build/Finished build

Look, this is, what the CRL´s mean with overlapped construction.

You also need the " flexible U shaped gasket " and the edges of the hip area should be rounded/curved.

But please, show good Pics from all Sides of your armor.

jdolb9ol.jpg

Hey Tom, first of all, don't be disappointed, you have been approved and your one of us now, so enjoy that feeling!:salute:

The process of becoming deployed as a Police Officer might not be easy, but it will finally be worth it. Before you change anything about the butt-joint and coverstrip method you have used, wait until we have decided if there is an acceptable way to change your existing armor without replacing complete parts. 

Some other changes you will have to make is rounding off the corners of your shoulder bells and making them stand out by adding some foam padding on the inside. 

You will also have to add the so-called shims to close the gaps between your abdomen and kidney pieces. 

The holster is pulling your belt down on one side, you have to adjust it for possible future approval pics. 

Another thing is that we will have to see some closeups of your helmet, e.g. the ears shouldn't be attached using screws. 

But many of the necessary changes mentioned will probably be pretty easy, so don't worry to much about it.

Cheers mate!

i am not disappointed :) just wondering what needed to be done for PO, i am super happy getting approved especially the first magma!

As i am still new to all these phrases and words i just need examples :) Pictures help me the most as i have a visual representation of what needs to be done. I am aware of the belt as UKG pointed it out and i am going to amend that. If you would be so kind and help me with this and see if there can be any work arounds as i dont really want to replace any more parts at the moment. So if there is any changes i can do without forking out money for parts that would be great :P 

I am also waiting for a induction troop with UKG so that might be a few months as there is nothing close at the moment.

Thank you for you help!

It seems that our new Deployment Officers have done their homework very well! ;)

Take your time with gettin' PO status and as mentioned earlier enjoy the fact that you're officially the 1st Battlefront Magmatrooper within the 501st and part of the MEPD, the place that we like to call home!

• Like 1