My Magmatrooper Build/Finished build

Hello all,

This has been a long time waiting for this to happen but it is finally here!!

I got my BBB back in August 2016 and i am still doing little tweaks to my trooper. So here are some pictures of the build process and hopefully i can get approved soon :)

No automatic alt text available.

No automatic alt text available.No automatic alt text available.Image may contain: shoes and outdoor

Image may contain: one or more people and people standingImage may contain: one or more peopleImage may contain: outdoor

No automatic alt text available.Image may contain: people standing and outdoorImage may contain: people standing, tree and outdoor

Image may contain: 1 person, standing and outdoorImage may contain: people standing and outdoorImage may contain: outdoor

Image may contain: one or more peopleNo automatic alt text available.No automatic alt text available.

Image may contain: plant, outdoor and indoor

May 2017                                                                 September 2017                                                     November 2017

Image may contain: shoes and outdoorImage may contain: 1 person, standing and outdoorNo automatic alt text available.

Image may contain: tree and outdoorImage may contain: outdoor3fb3a2a389dcdbb3d0e052d941f2d3a3.jpg

Thanks to Shawn for building this pack, the one in the picture is his first ever one that i commissioned with him :) 

I am still working on my trooper trying to make it Level 3 clearance with the guys over at UKG.

• Upvote 1

Just now, henselmonster said:

So awesome. Great work and attention to detail. You'll get your approval in no time! Welcome (Officially!) to the ranks of the MEPD! 

Thank you and Do i need to do anything else to get this done? new to all this and not sure what to do :P 

7 minutes ago, MagmaTrooper said:

Thank you and Do i need to do anything else to get this done? new to all this and not sure what to do :P 

That is a great question. I am not 100% sure. I bet someone with a few approved costumes could chime in. I think you need to submit to your Garrisons GML. It will be taken care of on the Legion level and then it can be approved here. 

• 2 weeks later...

I would need to see some detail pics of your helmet and armour to be able to tell. But looking at the pics in this thread, I assume you have used the butt joint and cover strips method(to join the two halves of the thighs for example)? For PO you would have to use the overlap construction method.