*DONE* TD-10276 Requesting Deployment

• 2 weeks later...

No hurry, no stress. 

All fine

I can troop by the way.

that's more important to me :)

I will put more pictures into the original post this day.

Details of the Pauldron weathering (hard to see it)

Ammobelt (the whole belt)

Action picture

I know this is a hobby for all of us, also a voluntary work for you who do the review.

I know that our Hobbie often needs a lot of waiting time.

That's OK so long as I don't feel a bit ignored.

I don't know if anything is wrong with my armour or my art of presentation, doing the Request here or anything else.

I don't know if I could walk on eachs others feet on a other platform like Facebook or a forum.

At Monday my request is 4 Weeks(1 week within the holidays) old without any commentary  from a person who will do the review like, sorry I am overworked, sick, or have a bad time or else... I know that's not of my buissnes, because that's private but it would let me know that I not be ignored

But I think it's best to close this here and I will do a new request at a better time.

So now I will delete the pictures and you can write me a PN when it's OK for you, when you have enough time and Energie for looking at the pictures and say me what I  have to change and could make better.

Sorry for my bad english but I guess you know what I mean. So I would be happy to read from you in a few days, weeks or whenever.

Now I eat a Burger and go trooping :)

That's why I doo that hobby

• Like 1

Markus, I sincerely apologize your request has taken so long. We try our best to get these reviewed as quickly as possible. The officers who handle these rewiews have unfortunately not had the time to do so. As soon as they return we will be sure to let you know so you can submit your photos again. 

From my first look initially I think you are going to be a quick and easy review. You did a great job with your application. I hope the review team can get you sorted out ASAP. 

It´s pretty sad that this has happened and I hope that Markus will be deployed or at least reviewed quite quickly, should he consider requesting deployment again as  he´s definitely worthy of it. 

I get the feeling that we might need some more officers for the command staff to do the reviews, especially in times like these were more and more people request deployment as an MEPD PO. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I also want to apologize for this not having been done, I'm not sure what happened with our deployment officers.  I've reached out to @dutchy, so hopefully we can get this squared away ASAP.  Thank you for your patience with our shortcomings while we get this problem addressed.

How many members are on the command staff for reviewing officer deployment, and are they the same members of the command staff that review SWAT ? My inquiry is in the spirit of asking if there are enough command staff to review all the requests. With adding more CRL’s to the attachment would it be possible to add more review staff ?  Not sure if it would be that easy to fix that way. 

Asher

I as your Detachment Leader feel most responsible for this and do accept my humble apologies for this

Personally I do not understand why this has been taking so long and now has the sad outcome that you have pulled back from your PO request. I do take this very seriously and will address our DO's.

Besides us having dayjobs and a family life we all need to realise that this isn't just a hobby and does comes with responsibility and a sense of commitment.

Again my apologies and I do hope that you will reconsider your decision.