*ACTIVATED* TD-17778 Requesting Deployment #51

m4vrick

Thanks guys, but not just yet! 

I think i need to add this mystery line onto the ab. To be honest, i couldn't understand the picture at all; but to me, this is a paint line, a mysterious one indeed. What do you guys think? I added it in anyways. 

mystery_linezsj5n.pngApparently i need to lower the crown on the knee as well: 

crownp6knj.jpg

and TAKE 3: This time i brought my T-21 along. Do note, i understand this is a Captain Cantina application. I brought it along for illustration purpose only

final_finalx9khr.png

Thanks for viewing!

2 hours ago, m4vrick said:

Thanks guys, but not just yet! 

I think i need to add this mystery line onto the ab. To be honest, i couldn't understand the picture at all; but to me, this is a paint line, a mysterious one indeed. What do you guys think? I added it in anyways. 

mystery_line.png

To me, it seems like the top of the belt was up to that line and that's why there's a distinct weathering line at that point. The belt must have shifted down after it was weathered. 

19 hours ago, Airborne Trooper said:

To me, it seems like the top of the belt was up to that line and that's why there's a distinct weathering line at that point. The belt must have shifted down after it was weathered. 

Totally agree Jason. If it's coming from our very Intelligence officer, it's legit :dance::dance:

7 hours ago, dutchy said:

Aren't you approved yet ;)

Seriously, a great looking armor and a splendid job on the weathering.

Hope to see a party going on in this thread soon!

:duim:

Thank you boss.. hope i get the OK soon. 
Good luck with the election :duim:

Hey Vince,

thanks for hanging in there and for providing all the updates. Let's continue with your review, shall we :) ?

MEPD SWAT OFFICER: application review part 2

Name: Vincent William

Legion ID#0: TD-17778

Forum Name: M4vrick

Garrison: Garuda Garrison Indonesia

ANH Sandtrooper selected: Cantina Captain

Helmet:

Green lenses: check

Paint color on traps / tears: check

Paint color and number of teeth: check

Mic Tips: check

Vocoder color: check

Rank bar: check

Brow: check

Side Screws (ears): check

Weathering: check

**Additional Comments**

Fantastic job, bro! The helmet is usually the toughest part with all the paint drips, scratches and subtleties. Your final result looks really spot on to me!

**Result on Helmet**

CHECKED & CLEARED

Armor / Suit Details:

Canvas straps shoulder: check

Neck Seal: check

Black Undersuit: check

Shoulder Bells: check

Biceps: check

Forearms: check

Pauldron: check

Chest / Back Plate: check

Kidney / Butt plate: check

Ab plate / Side Rivets / Cod: check

Strapping: check

Tighs: check

Shins / Calves: check

Sniper Plate: check

Boots: check

Gloves: check

Hand plates / Guards: check

Ammo Belt (waist) w/ correct angled edge: check

Ammo Belt (right knee): check

Canvas Belt: check

Pouches: check

Crotch Snaps: check

**Additional Comments**

The weathing is usually very tricky to get just right, mainly because of lighting issues. I know you kinda went back and forth with this but I think the end result really justifies your efforts - well done, mate!

**Result on Armor**

CHECKED & CLEARED

BACKPACK

Details: check

**Additional Comments**

As I've already said in the first review you've really outdone yourself with the backpack!

**Result on backpack**

CHECKED & CLEARED

WEAPON: DLT-19

Details: check

**Result on Weapon**

CHECKED & CLEARED

Vince, thanks again for your patience and hard work. Please stand by for final decision of the SWAT panel :)

(Is this a drum roll I'm hearing?)

** APPROVED 12/02/2018 **

Vince, It is my honor to officially activate you as the FIRST SWAT Officer of 2018 and the first SWAT in Sout-East Asia!

Your hard work and your attention to detail on your build has been carefully evaluated and inspected. You have met all the requirements to place you among the MEPD's Finest.

Thank you for your patience throughout this process, but you can now take your place amongst the SWAT Troopers! Well done.

Please submit a picture that you would like to use for your SWAT Profile to Luis (TD-5044 / "SANDMAN TIGUI") to help get you properly processed onto the SPECIAL WEAPONS and TACTICS Unit Members Page.

Congratulations on successfully taking the next step as a proud member of the SANDTROOPER ELITE.

Please gather your gear, charge your weapon and report to the 'Ready Room' to await further orders.

Welcome aboard, SWAT OFFICER # 051... :td:

STRIDER - ON BEHALF OF THE MEPD SWAT PANEL

YEASSSSSSS !!!!!! :peace::peace: This part here... this one right here is .... HAPPINESS ! i thank you brothers and sisters of MEPD for this. Special thanks to guidance from @Hausi & @Strider. Their constructive advices truly justify the end ! I promise to uphold this SWAT standard status that is bestowed to me by the community. Won't let you all down. 

& icing to the cake, i was just made the GML for my garrison, Garuda Garrison Indonesia.  SWAT will be a title that i will hold high ! 

Salute brothers & sisters of MEPD :td:

• Like 3

Congrats Vincent!:salute:

You have put so much effort into this and the final result is really amazing, very well done and very well deserved, brother!

And congratulations on becoming the new GML for your garrison:duim:

Enjoy your day, cheers mate 

• dutchy changed the title to *ACTIVATED* TD-17778 Requesting Deployment
  • Gordonator changed the title to *ACTIVATED* TD-17778 Requesting Deployment #51