Photobucket Fix - HELP REQUEST

henselmonster

I am not sure if this has been posted yet, but there is a fix (well for now) for the photobucket issue for Chrome

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/photobucket-hotlink-fix/kegnjbncdcliihbemealioapbifiaedg

It has been working for me for now. Hopefully it isn't disabled soon.

When i have time I would like to go in and try to re-save some of these images and re-embed them in the the threads that as most helpful. 

EDIT: I have started editing some SWAT application posts that lost their photos due to the Photobucket apocalypse. If anyone else would like the help out I would be very appreciative. I will try to edit here and there when I have time. The more help we have, the quicker we can rebuild these incredibly helpful threads. 

• Upvote 1

I will try this very soon. So I can add to my SWAT excel page for reference. Still looking for a way post this excel page with a way to link the photos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EDIT: I have started editing some SWAT application posts that lost their photos due to the Photobucket apocalypse. If anyone else would like the help out I would be very appreciative. I will try to edit here and there when I have time. The more help we have, the quicker we can rebuild these incredibly helpful threads. 

11 minutes ago, henselmonster said:

Ideally, the OP should upload their pictures to a new host and edit their threads. This is definitely a help but you get what I'm saying. 

4 minutes ago, Airborne Trooper said:

Ideally, the OP should upload their pictures to a new host and edit their threads. This is definitely a help but you get what I'm saying. 

Agreed. I would much rather that happen haha. But some of these SWAT troopers are no longer that active over here. I think the loss of these SWAT applications sucks, I just want to speed up the process. 

I have a vested interest in recovering the Sandtrooper Backpack build logs. Some of them are old, but they still provide excellent guidance on assembly considerations and techniques. Where are you migrating the photos to?

Here's a couple of build logs with images hosted on Photobucket:

Since I'm the web admin for Old Line Garrison, I am able to FTP the recovered photos directly to our hosting server, then edit the posts so the img tags point to the OLGa server. Would we be able to do that here on MEPD.net?

Charlie