Writing the R1 TD CRL

dutchy

Glad to hear. I like the leather look much better, looks more professional. I just don' want it to get in the way of my approval, then have to buy another. 

My theory behind it (other than the blurry photo) was that we know the under the orange pauldrons is white fabric. It would be easier  for the prop guy to just flip it over than make separate white ones. Coupled with the fact that it'sthe first and only pauldron to have a solid color going across it.

• 1 month later...

And we're official!! Congrats everybody and thank you for your hard work and input that have made this possible :duim:

Leaves me to one thing, @yoshix why aren't you approved as the 1st R1 Jedha Sandtrooper yet! :P

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 2/5/2018 at 8:40 PM, yoshix said:

Lol! Photos submitted to the FL GML

Forgot to follow up. Approved with no problems. GML said "You're good to go with your R1 Sandtrooper (especially considering you're the CRL model!)"

LOL:peace:

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
On 2/2/2018 at 2:44 AM, dutchy said:

And we're official!! Congrats everybody and thank you for your hard work and input that have made this possible :duim:

Leaves me to one thing, @yoshix why aren't you approved as the 1st R1 Jedha Sandtrooper yet! :P

Can someone provide a link to the new CRLs

Cool thanks, so I assume the CRL's are not complete on the Jedah patrol pack yet. Also, there is no information about the T-21. As far as I have been able to find, the RO T-21 has a flashlight like the rest of the rifles and possibly a shoulder strap.

• 6 months later...
On 5/31/2018 at 1:07 PM, 11b30b4 said:

Cool thanks, so I assume the CRL's are not complete on the Jedah patrol pack yet. Also, there is no information about the T-21. As far as I have been able to find, the RO T-21 has a flashlight like the rest of the rifles and possibly a shoulder strap.

Ill have a little comparison over on the weapons forums shortly. Talking about what i have found 

IMG-20181203-180131.jpg

• Like 1