My move a long replica suit

Rolf

On 24. december 2017 at 3:28 PM, Darth Mout said:

Amazing job!

Enviado desde mi SM-A710M mediante Tapatalk

Thanks bro.

I have assembled around 18 full suits, and around 12 of them has been sand trooper suits and the rest anh stormtroopers.

But this one is the one i have put the most time in of them.

Move a long... move a long :) 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

no words can really express the love that rolf has for years puts into his suits, we are very lucky to have him here. I am personally lucky enough to have one of his pauldrons he made way back. :td::duim::dancing-trooper:

10 hours ago, Robster said:

no words can really express the love that rolf has for years puts into his suits, we are very lucky to have him here. I am personally lucky enough to have one of his pauldrons he made way back. :td::duim::dancing-trooper:

Thanks old friend :)

And thanks for your good spirit as well bro ;) 

I will make a few more posts whit detail infos.

Move a long... move a long :) 

Here we see the back of my helmet.

To the left we see down right corner splat out.

To the left we see the black out line is not done but stops in the right down corner:

thumbnail_IMG_0410

maga03

the tear drop outline as not done all the way around and hangs down as see here:

Check also the face plate are not add in the center of the back and cap, but a bit off.

Looking at the grey/black out line details over the rubber bow trim, you see the don't follow the line over the tear drops.

But on the left side here its away from the eye, and on the other side in into the eye area.

Normal the black out line going down follows the tear drop pointing up down under it:

GonkChristm11

On the other side the tear drop looks fine whit a black out line around the grey area and follows the curve:

maga04thumbnail_IMG_0409thumbnail_IMG_0411

In the pics left side looking at it the arm and leg are not adding up, but a bit longer in the assemble:

Version 2

swblog2_0000_Layer 19

We also see the pattern weathering on the chest add up in the center over the chest, there are a small spot on the side add as well and a line in the chest muscle going down etc:

sandtrooper_hd_064 (1)

Plus the two spots on the side, the upper one i call the cat:

Also the belt dot covers are add out the the end, they are normal add in the center of the end of the belt:

IMG_5620 (1)250620124000_2 kopiVersion 3Version 2Version 3

Clean under the belt:

250620124000_2 kopi

thumbnail_IMG_0415

• Like 1

Two left hand plates on both gloves, and LFL Wein Stolla MP 40 pouches left and right hips:

IMG_7837

IMG_7863

Checkpoint01sandtrooper_hd_049 (1)

After a short break, they skip the right side up out whit a ww2 spanish pouch.

And gave him another glove on he's right hand whit a right hand hand plate on.

To me a look like it was giving to the private beside of him whit the MG-15 (look at the weathering pattern on it)

IMG_8017Version 48494084683_604023d975_kswblog2_0007_Layer 11IMG_5620IMG_5374IMG_5371

• Like 1