Infos about move along scene

Manutex

28 minutes ago, dutchy said:

I hate to repeat myself but as I have spoken so much with A about this I really stick with his story and especially the part that each and everyone on set in armor should be in the databank of LFL. So having no written confirmation or pictures that prove their presence make it very hard to believe for me...

Still no reason not drinking a beer with me at DB94 bro...:pint1::tongue:...but i say '' yup '' to your reply bro :thumbsup:

• 6 months later...

I've been thinking a lot about Kaye Powers.  Why should she sign as sandie, if she was never one?  Maybe she jumped in, when a scene had to be shot again? I don´t know......

But, i found this pic from the "doorparty scene" Have a look at this trooper, his armor is far too big for him. Is it possible, this is a wife?

5omiquj7.jpg

efpmablw.jpg

Compared to the others, it does not fit. And - is it possible, the use the Tape on the shin, that they fit better?

I don´t know - only an idea ....

On 8/5/2018 at 12:41 PM, bigwam said:

I've been thinking a lot about Kaye Powers.  Why should she sign as sandie, if she was never one?  Maybe she jumped in, when a scene had to be shot again? I don´t know......

But, i found this pic from the "doorparty scene" Have a look at this trooper, his armor is far too big for him. Is it possible, this is a wife?

5omiquj7.jpg

efpmablw.jpg

Compared to the others, it does not fit. And - is it possible, the use the Tape on the shin, that they fit better?

I don´t know - only an idea ....

You're definitely right about the armor not fitting terribly well, but as to the gaffer's tape- it's EVERYWHERE
5n3JYob.jpg

You can make it out on at least one of the troopers on the left as well on the ankle
HrB5rGw.jpg

If I recall correctly (from the book Behind the Armor) the sandie costumes didn't have a solution to the rear closure at first. It was only after they got back to England and Elstree that they came up with the bra-hook closure (which, as we see in the boarding of the Tantive IV, wasn't all that secure either, LOL)

You can spot gaffer's tape on the sandies in every scene they're in, including BLACK tape on the arm of the captain (just under the orange pauldron) at the roadblock.

8 hours ago, bigwam said:

Thats right, but the doorparty was not filmed in tunisia? I am right?

3 hours ago, Hausi said:

Yeah mate, pretty sure you are right, it was filmed in London at Elstree Studios. 

Good catch! I didn't think of that.

So we're still back at "maybe". lol

7 hours ago, dutchy said:

I'm still biased to say no...

"pics or it didn't happen" still does the trick to convince me ;)

I'd tend to agree. That said, so much about the first movie was done on the fly it's possible.

After all, we couldn't possibly have thought that the sound guy in Tunisia wore tiny pink booty-shorts and nothing else, but there it is. :D

• Like 1

13 hours ago, BadBatch said:

I'd tend to agree. That said, so much about the first movie was done on the fly it's possible.

After all, we couldn't possibly have thought that the sound guy in Tunisia wore tiny pink booty-shorts and nothing else, but there it is. :D

Hahaha, that's so true...LOL :dance:

• 1 year later...

In mind of bigwams theory of a small TD I remember this offscene picture..

It was at the last sandtrooper scene when we see the falcon fly away from tatooine...

Sadly this trooper isn't seen in the film then

The chest contact the ammobelt, the buttplate overlaps the thighs and the codpiece is on the half of the thighs

q8k0m.jpg

http://www.abload.de/img/q8k0m.jpg