Backpack #1

CrookKnight

What is the final consensus on Backpack #1?  Does anyone have a picture of the one that the GML will use for approval?  I have seen different discussions on this, but cannot find the official MEPD picture showing it.

Do I use the image on Looksirdroids.com?

Current TD CRL lists pack as “optional” and not necessary for basic approval and loose interpretation is allowed but accuracy is encouraged. PD requires but is still flexible for high accuracy, swat whole other animal. But PD and SWAT are detachment level approvals not GML.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Current TD CRL lists pack as “optional” and not necessary for basic approval and loose interpretation is allowed but accuracy is encouraged. PD requires but is still flexible for high accuracy, swat whole other animal. But PD and SWAT are detachment level approvals not GML.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My bad. But still looking for the picture of what MEPD would require for SWAT.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

The Monument toilet plungers are what's used for the mushroom caps. I think the part that gets trimmed off is the top on the bottle for pack #1. If it's not that, it could also be the plastic sanding disc kit that we use to mount the tupperware container lid on. 

Monument - Large force cup (Plunger)

Gator 5-In Stick-On Sanding Disc Kit

• Upvote 1