LOVEMONKEY: ARMORER TEAM MEMBER

SCRIBBLER

Members of the MEPD, thank you for allowing me to be one of your armorers. I joined the 501st back in 2015 and after initially debating between a clean TK and the dirty TD, I just couldn't stay away from the sandbox. Shortly after completing my kit, I completed my scratch-made pack and joined the ranks of the deployed troopers.

You could say that I have a bug for building scratch-made props now. Since obtaining my deployed status, I have completed a home-made T-21, RT-97c, and most recently the DLT-19 (huge thanks to Pandatrooper and HappyTrooper for the templates). While they might not be the most tip-top accurate as I wanted them to be durable trooping blasters, I've put a little bit of myself into each blaster and I love each one.

When I joined my Garrison, I was one of 3 active Sandtroopers. Since then that number has climbed to 8 with the last having been approved a week ago. I won't take all the credit but I like to think I helped each one not only choose the TD over the clean white TKs but I am always assisting others get their kits completed and answering questions. I make it a point to talk to all of our potential members who want to go TK and try to convince them to come get dirty in the sandbox.

Please let me know if you have questions, I’m happy and willing to help.

• Upvote 2