Lasse’s ATA TD build

Lasse

So. I’m almost finished assembling. I’m not the tallest, so some trimming/modding here and there but other than that it’s been quite straight forward. Except one thing. The left biceps (right side in the pic). My kit is from 2011, so has that wonky biceps. It causes the shoulder bell to twist and look bad. Anyone have any solutions? Sorry for my daughters crappy mobile pic ;D

4rdlec.jpg

Do you already have any elastic on the shoulder bell ?

If not, maybe this can help. So create a loop of elastic between the front of the bell and the back for you arm to slide into. You can then use the loop under your bicep to pull the bell in a little tighter.

Hopefully I've explained that well enough without pictures?

2 hours ago, DarthStevius said:

Do you already have any elastic on the shoulder bell ?

If not, maybe this can help. So create a loop of elastic between the front of the bell and the back for you arm to slide into. You can then use the loop under your bicep to pull the bell in a little tighter.

Hopefully I've explained that well enough without pictures?

Perfectly explained, and yes I allready have one. The shoulder bell is working perfectly, but is pushed out of possition by the wonky bicep. Am currently using heat gun, mini iron, violence and bad language to fix it - seems to do the trick ;)

Thanks for helping!