Almost there....

deckard1138

Great start. The weather on the helmet and pauldron is looking really good.
You might want to try to bring the chest armour down a bit over the ab plate though.
Nice field pack!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I had them longer originally but then there was too much room between my body and the front/back plates. The chest usually sits fine over the abdomen, not like in the photo. I’ll keep an eye on it though. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with Airborne Trooper with the elastic.  I have an Anovos TK kit.  It came with wide elastic straps for this area, but used velcro.  I used the straps that came with the kit, but made snap plates, glued them in with E6000 and put snaps on the elastic straps.  It has been great.  The elastic has some "give", keeps my chest plate pulled over my ab plate, and seems to help pull the ab plate up a bit.  I'm happy with this configuration.

Here's a pic of the snap system:
IMG_7103.jpg

And with the snaps on:
IMG_7104.jpg

Good luck with the final steps!  BTW, your pack looks great.  Love the shade of blue/gray that you have.

Thanks guys, I think I’ll try that out. I’ve got all the leftover Velcro from my sons Anovos kit we never used. Glad you guys like the pack, it’s a Crashmann kit. The grey is the battleship grey I got from amazon, I like it better then the slate grey I previously used. Thanks again for the help guys!

Also happytrooper, love the videos, we started the dlt19 but didn’t finish it yet...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk