Mortar Tube Mounting

SapperintheSkies

Can you post some pictures showing the entire side of the pack?  One from the front, one from the side and one from the back.

I do not have a Dirty Boy Pack, but typically, I just drill through the frame and into the mortar tube with a self driving screw or I use a bolt with nut.

• Upvote 1

Can you post some pictures showing the entire side of the pack?  One from the front, one from the side and one from the back.

I do not have a Dirty Boy Pack, but typically, I just drill through the frame and into the mortar tube with a self driving screw or I use a bolt with nut.

Sure can. Once I get home from work I'll throw a few up on here. I'm leaning towards that route anyways. Drilling through the frame and into wall anchors that I'll install in the tube...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20 minutes ago, SapperintheSkies said:

Sure can. Once I get home from work I'll throw a few up on here. I'm leaning towards that route anyways. Drilling through the frame and into wall anchors that I'll install in the tube...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool. That is how I built the last 20 of my packs.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk