Looking to achieve PO certification

tk6316

Hello fellow troopers!

I am currently in the process of upgrading my current basic TD for Level 2 certification.

Looking around for mentors for guidance and to check if I am currently on the right path.

Any help is truly appreciated :turned:

Thanks Jason. Yeah been around quite awhile and decided to take the costume up a notch.

Here are some of the upgrades I made following as per Level 2 CRL requirements. Any comments/advise is much appreciated. Will post more soon.

Image1 - Specific ammo pouches. Reproduction or original MP-40 ammo pouches are generally considered canon, made in either canvas or leather. Other acceptable names/designs include Stolla Wien, and the once common “Norwegian” green MP-40 pouches

Image2 - Three or four “teeth” cut out on either side of helmet “frown” may be cut out. This detail is often referred to as a “Stunt” helmet variation, in addition to the flat green lenses.Frown must be painted gray and must not leave the teeth area.

Image3 - Correct Hovi-Mix mic tips.

Image4 - Ammo box cover, and conical disk affixed to left side of thumb grip area.

Image5 - Rivets on the left side of the Abdomen / Kidney Armor:

A total of (6) rivets with three on the abdomen and three on the kidney. The rivets have to be painted white.

Rivets are equally spaced out along the depth of the armor and about 10mm from the edge.

Image6 - One snap on the top right hand side of the Abdomen Armor:

Back of male side of snap shows on outside of Abdomen Armor.

Image7 - Visible fasteners under lower Codpiece center area include one split rivet or brad in the front.

Fasteners need not be functional.

Visible fasteners under lower Codpiece center area includes two (or 3) male snaps in the back.

Fasteners need not be functional.

Image8 - Flat green helmet lenses, made from lighting gel material, green welder’s mask face shield, acetate, or similar product.

IMG_1933.JPG

IMG_1934.JPG

IMG_1935.JPG

IMG_1936.JPG

IMG_1937.JPG

IMG_1938.JPG

IMG_1939.JPG

IMG_1940.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Since your taking off the radio anyways... if you could repaint that blue more of a battleship grey ( lots of paint colour info on threads), that would be a great touch. Not sure if it's too blue..

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

On 11/4/2017 at 4:07 AM, Asher said:

Should the hovi mic tip be white inside? Or all black?

Asher

After seeing some of the previous applicants, I think both is acceptable?

On 11/4/2017 at 8:24 AM, jcalus said:

Since your taking off the radio anyways... if you could repaint that blue more of a battleship grey ( lots of paint colour info on threads), that would be a great touch. Not sure if it's too blue..

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Yes sir, my current blue is almost similar to Sky Blue but yeah am planning to strip the current paint scheme once I've finished building the new radio kit.

• 3 weeks later...

Once you replace the radio and change the blue bottle colors, it'll pass for PO. I'd like to see a real Tupperware pitcher lid used or a better cast/3d print with a bolt of some sort holding it onto the mortar tube. Your current one shouldn't stop you but an upgrade would improve the look.