New build resources

henselmonster

I have been digging through older builds for armor, packs, etc. and with photo bucket not allowing linking anymore a ton of these resources are lost. I wonder if we can try to rebuild these assets? We lost a good 70-80% of build images. 

It may be nice to create a build resource and place them in a more permanent place, like a google drive or something. That way newer members won't have to dig through builds and guess what is going on. Just for now until new build threads are created.

• Upvote 2

I have the same problem looking for reference images. I have com piled a list of SWAT officers and I am in the process of grabbing all the images I can find. The members have so much better ref pic than the movie shots. I am not sure how I could post and share this info with so many pic in the file. It is an excel page with name TD:ID garrisons etc... then a cell with a hyper link to a folder with the pic I have gathered from their SWAT review. If I make an account on photo bucket will I be able to follow a link to those pics. Right now it just shows a page saying there is a problem.
Asher

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is the Excel page I have made. I'm not sure yet about getting the photos in just yet, working on it ! 

If any one has info on how I could put this online for all of MEPD to use please let me know. my hope is that one day we can get this to a point that we have pics put in but the SWAT members for specific detail to their emulated trooper.

Asher 

updated in the SWAT deployment thread