A new CRL - Battlefront Magma - for MEPD

Here are the issues that I see that still need to be fixed. Since this is already uploaded to the Legion site I'll just make note of the fixes here instead of redoing the whole CRL. I do have the information for the backpack and some pictures from CrookKnight.

Who do we need to get these pictures and information to so the preliminary CRL can be updated?

- I think this comes from the Battlefront series, so maybe removed the "Battlefront II" and just go with "Battlefront"
- Also make sure it's clear for level 1 in black that either ANH or RotJ armor can be used. That way it's clear both are okay. Maybe even add a small note at the top stating this and then clarifying that RotJ armor will be required for levels 2 and 3.

MAIN PICTURE
- Obviously the main picture needs to be updated.
- The 501st logo needs to be replaced with the MEPD logo

HELMET
- Again make sure that the details for the ANH option are added.
- Add a line for the hose attachment to the vocoder.

SHOULDER STRAPS
- Change picture. From the reference shot I've seen it appears that there are no ribbed shoulder straps but is empty like the classic Sandtrooper.

KIDNEY AND POSTERIOR ARMOR
- Make a note that it can be separated if using ANH armor

SPLATS
- Needs a picture

BACKPACK
- Should be required and not optional
- Picture and details need to be updated

11 hours ago, LoveMonkey said:

Here are the issues that I see that still need to be fixed. Since this is already uploaded to the Legion site I'll just make note of the fixes here instead of redoing the whole CRL. I do have the information for the backpack and some pictures from CrookKnight.

Who do we need to get these pictures and information to so the preliminary CRL can be updated?

- I think this comes from the Battlefront series, so maybe removed the "Battlefront II" and just go with "Battlefront"
- Also make sure it's clear for level 1 in black that either ANH or RotJ armor can be used. That way it's clear both are okay. Maybe even add a small note at the top stating this and then clarifying that RotJ armor will be required for levels 2 and 3.

MAIN PICTURE
- Obviously the main picture needs to be updated.
- The 501st logo needs to be replaced with the MEPD logo

HELMET
- Again make sure that the details for the ANH option are added.
- Add a line for the hose attachment to the vocoder.

SHOULDER STRAPS
- Change picture. From the reference shot I've seen it appears that there are no ribbed shoulder straps but is empty like the classic Sandtrooper.

KIDNEY AND POSTERIOR ARMOR
- Make a note that it can be separated if using ANH armor

SPLATS
- Needs a picture

BACKPACK
- Should be required and not optional
- Picture and details need to be updated

You have done your research again.

Besides the occasional typo in the CRL it will need the changes as mentioned by Lovemonkey. Making clear that both ROTJ and ANH are allowed for level 1 is one of the most important ones.

The thing that also crosses my mind is the prefix, hence this costume will be added to the MEPD this should( logically)be TD. Using TK sounds a bit off to me.

Okay everyone, I've put in some time and I've updated the CRL. I hope I haven't missed anything so please look through it all and let me know. I'm totally open to whatever suggestions you all have. I also changed some items so it would represent the MEPD and not FISD.

Since I don't have access to the Legion CRL site, I had to again do this in Word.

Here is the link - https://drive.google.com/open?id=0By8lcQRTywc9eDJsTm5xeGZVcWc

A few other items I don't want to miss:
1. For CrookKnight or anyone else who has a pack or worked on a pack, any suggestions you can make for that section would be helpful.

2. The pictures provided by Magmatrooper are pretty good. Can't wait to see you approved in this costume brother. That being said, the photoshopping wasn't the best. If anyone has better photoshopped pictures or can help, I would appreciate it as I don't have those skills.

3. For me personally, I don't think we need anymore prefixes. Not only here, but Legion wide as well. We already have a ton. If we can fit a new costume into a pre-existing prefix, that makes the most sense to me. And I love being a TD, so all these new costumes should be that as well right :wink:

Okay everyone, I've put in some time and I've updated the CRL. I hope I haven't missed anything so please look through it all and let me know. I'm totally open to whatever suggestions you all have. I also changed some items so it would represent the MEPD and not FISD.

Since I don't have access to the Legion CRL site, I had to again do this in Word.

Here is the link - https://drive.google.com/open?id=0By8lcQRTywc9eDJsTm5xeGZVcWc

A few other items I don't want to miss:
1. For CrookKnight or anyone else who has a pack or worked on a pack, any suggestions you can make for that section would be helpful.

2. The pictures provided by Magmatrooper are pretty good. Can't wait to see you approved in this costume brother. That being said, the photoshopping wasn't the best. If anyone has better photoshopped pictures or can help, I would appreciate it as I don't have those skills.

3. For me personally, I don't think we need anymore prefixes. Not only here, but Legion wide as well. We already have a ton. If we can fit a new costume into a pre-existing prefix, that makes the most sense to me. And I love being a TD, so all these new costumes should be that as well right :wink:

I can give you some good info on the backpack.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Here are my 2 cents..

The black pauldron needs to be in the CRL as well. Needed for basic approval to #3.

One other thing that needs to be mentioned is that the hose has a connection/ connector/clip to the helmet at the side to guide it to the backpack. At least that's what it looks like to me. @CrookKnight, @MagmaTrooper please fill me in on this one.

All mentioning or referral in the CRL to sandtrooper should be changed into magma trooper except for the referral to the weathering page.

Besides that, and some new pictures it's good to go.

So I used Magmatrooper's already photoshopped pictures for the main display picture but they weren't the best quality. We just need s higher quality front and back of whoever will be our model.

I did look at the ones you sent me but there are rebel kill markers on the back of the helmet, I wasn't sure if we could use them with those stickers

So I used Magmatrooper's already photoshopped pictures for the main display picture but they weren't the best quality. We just need s higher quality front and back of whoever will be our model.

I did look at the ones you sent me but there are rebel kill markers on the back of the helmet, I wasn't sure if we could use them with those stickers

Give me a day and I can get you some.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

i dont think i can get any other pictures at the moment, as there is hardly anything plain to do it with around me. If CrookKnight does some that would be good but i can possibly get some on the 9th October as i am doing a hospital troop and they will most likely have a good background :) 

12 hours ago, LoveMonkey said:

Awesome, thanks. The more plain, neutral background you can use the better and easier it will be to photoshop.

Can you photoshop out the rebel kill stickers?  I talked with him and he does not want to take them off.

I have pictures of me wearing a couple of different versions, the issue is that I am not wearing the proper belt.  In the pictures I am wearing my belt that has an ammo pouch on each side and no drop boxes.  They are high quality though.

I cannot take any new pictures, since I currently do not have a pack, on hand.  

I could however, build one in about 1 - 2 weeks and then get you very high quality pictures (with the correct belt).  just let me know what you want to do.