Daetrin

A new CRL - Battlefront Magma - for MEPD

On 10/16/2017 at 3:02 PM, DarthStevius said:

Try not to let your new found fame go to your head... ;)

Don't forget about us :D

Nice pics

Lol. Im just promoting the new guy for MEPD. Whats wrong with that? Never expected to get noticed. Maybe next time you'll also get featured  :D

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Magmatrooper1205 said:

How is the status of the CRL right now?

Can we see the design again?;)

The pictures are being photoshop'd at the moment.  Should not be long now.

I'd like to take a quick moment and thank everyone for their hardwork in getting this CRL done.  I'm excited to see a few of you already have this armor complete and ready to be approved.  You guys will be the first in a long line of awesome costumes.  I'm super excited that this costume will be joining our detachment.

• Upvote 1

On 17.10.2017 at 6:36 PM, LoveMonkey said:

I'd like to take a quick moment and thank everyone for their hardwork in getting this CRL done.  I'm excited to see a few of you already have this armor complete and ready to be approved.  You guys will be the first in a long line of awesome costumes.  I'm super excited that this costume will be joining our detachment.

You are welcome!;)

On 10/18/2017 at 0:36 AM, LoveMonkey said:

Looking forward in submitting my application bro!

Just a quick update for everyone.  The LMO reviewed the CRL and requested a few changes be made, including a few picture updates on the individual pieces.  We are working on getting those changes made and then resubmitting to the LMO team.

Thank you for your patience, I hope Command Staff can have this done soon.

On ‎30‎-‎10‎-‎2017 at 5:03 PM, LoveMonkey said:

Just a quick update for everyone.  The LMO reviewed the CRL and requested a few changes be made, including a few picture updates on the individual pieces.  We are working on getting those changes made and then resubmitting to the LMO team.

Thank you for your patience, I hope Command Staff can have this done soon.

I forgot to chime in here about the status of the CRL.

New sections, new topics..it's all soooooo confusing for me :P

But, we only need a new updated pictures, photoshopped against a white background so it can get reviewed for the final time.

And as Lovemonkey said, I would also like to express my thanks to all of you that have helped out in this process!!

I salute you :salute:

My bubble lenses should be here next week for my ROTJ bucket.  I will take the new pictures with the newest version of the pack at that time.  I will also go ahead and photoshop them for you guys.

Is there any news from the CRL?
Revised pictures have been submitted. I am pretty sure it's under final review. But Dutchy or lovemonkey can let you know for sure

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, CrookKnight said:

Revised pictures have been submitted. I am pretty sure it's under final review. But Dutchy or lovemonkey can let you know for sure

You beat me to it.  The requested fixes, including pictures, have been sent to the LMO office for review.  We now wait on them to either approve the CRL or ask for additional fixes. 

Thank you all for your patience and for your assistance in getting this CRL published!

Hi guys!

hopefully it will be approved :D

i am working on my kit and trying to go for Level 3 clearance with UKG, all i need to do is get bubble lenses (on the way), new belt, white rubber strips around the armour and ROTJ decals as the GML said my kit can easily be modded to a ROTJ this way :) 

Another requirement for the CRL still needs to be met, all (weathered) armor parts need to be photographed seperately so that the the images match the text of the CRL.

If someone can provide me with those the last and final bump in the road should be taken care of..

:salute:

On 14.12.2017 at 0:05 PM, dutchy said:

Another requirement for the CRL still needs to be met, all (weathered) armor parts need to be photographed seperately so that the the images match the text of the CRL.

If someone can provide me with those the last and final bump in the road should be taken care of..

Hi,

do you still need the pictures?

Last I heard this was still in the LMO team's hands.  Patient we must be.

Hi,

do you still need the pictures?

They have all of the pictures.

Can't wait to see this go live.  Hard to have patience...

Last, and hopefully final, changes have been made.

Pictures we're already added but the text needed some tweaking.

fingers crossed for now!!

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ukswrath said:

Very cool!

:D

congratulation! New MEPD CRL.. Awesomes!!

Sent from my Andromax using Tapatalk