A new CRL - Battlefront Magma - for MEPD

20 hours ago, Magmatrooper1205 said:

Hey guys,

I have a picture from my armor.

Maybe you can use it for the CRL

Andreas_Plaicher_vorne.JPG

Looks good!! But could you make 2 different ones preferrably in daylight/ outside of your front and back?

:salute:

19 hours ago, dutchy said:

Looks good!! But could you make 2 different ones preferrably in daylight/ outside of your front and back?

I have two different pictures. But i have a problem to laod the pictures from photobucket. They want to have 399$ per year. But i dont want to pay for that! Thats also the reason why all my pictures in the FISD are not longer available. Is there any other platform for free?

Pictures in daylight i could make first on weekend, because after work its not bright enough.

18 hours ago, CrookKnight said:

What color are your shins? They should be the Gray that matches your pack.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

My shins are grey. But why should the backpack be grey? In the game has the pack a green colour! You can see it also on pictures in the internet!

If you want a gray pack, we should definitely make additionally a green variant in the CRL!

1 hour ago, MagmaTrooper said:

The pack is grey, it may look green but that must have been lighting but is 100% grey in the game

Never ever! I have played it on two different screens and it is always green!

And on all pictures in the internet you can see it also! And i use for browsing another screen as for playing.

Let us say in the CRL it can be variations from grey to green! Were is the problem?

1 hour ago, MagmaTrooper said:

Here are some new pictures of the full kit.

Magma1.jpg

Magma4.jpg

22446693_10155705053861240_1107968123_n.jpg?oh=d94f283d437cfb940fe77eac682693bc&oe=59E17194

Awesome man! You wouldn't happen to have a slightly bigger/higher res version of this. I would post it to imgur as they dont shrink your photos down as much as facebook. 

Great pictures!!!

Concerning the colour of the backpack or at least some parts of it, only the "coverplate" appears to be green. My guess is that i'ts the same colour as the lower seedtray of the TD pack.

I'll have to adjust the CRL part of the pack as it seems :)

backpack magma.jpg

backpack magma2.png