A new CRL - Battlefront Magma - for MEPD

1 hour ago, Sandman Tigui said:

Nice build Shawn!!! Besides the back pack doesn't look to heavy :D:D:D  Finished B1 with all the stars hope this one makes the PS4 worth it , besides it will have battle ships!

Thanks.  I am looking forward to the new Battlefront II game also.  I did not get all of the starts on the current game.  I am only Level 79 right now.  I play on XBox One.

Just checking in and am glad this is nearer completion.   I think allowing ANH for L1 is the right way to go.  It allows people to get in to this costume and then start upping their game.

Will certainly raise my MEPD mug full of suds when this baby goes live.

Bro's, the name Magma trooper already exists and is part of the Spec Ops.

http://databank.501st.com/databank/Costuming:TX_magmatrooper

So we need another name for this trooper.

I was thinking to keep it simple and name this trooper the "Sullust Trooper"

Any other suggestions are welcome.

:salute:

-Edit: The majority knows this trooper as the Magma Trooper. When you google it only "ours" pops up and not the red one..this is going to be interesting..

Problem solved:

How it is dealt with is to call them what they are, but tag on the provenance as part of the name. Basically saying "ESB Vader" or "Stormtrooper: ROTJ"

So that would give us:

Name One:  "Magma Trooper - Legends"
Name Two - "Magma Trooper - Battlefront 2"

So we keep the name Magma Trooper but with the addition Battlefront 2.

Problem solved:

How it is dealt with is to call them what they are, but tag on the provenance as part of the name. Basically saying "ESB Vader" or "Stormtrooper: ROTJ"

So that would give us:

Name One:  "Magma Trooper - Legends"
Name Two - "Magma Trooper - Battlefront 2"

So we keep the name Magma Trooper but with the addition Battlefront 2.

I would call it Battlefront Magmatrooper. That is what I have been calling it for a year. I recommend not adding on the 2. The game, Battlefront 2 is just now getting ready to come out.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

25 minutes ago, CrookKnight said:

I would call it Battlefront Magmatrooper. That is what I have been calling it for a year. I recommend not adding on the 2. The game, Battlefront 2 is just now getting ready to come out.

Hi guys,

i have heard that we are now in the MEPD reaching to the aim of the CRL!:duim:

we have already led this discussion in the FISD.

I agree with CrookNight. Battlefront Magmatrooper is the best suggestion and would be a solution i can live with!:yes::whistling:

44 minutes ago, Magmatrooper1205 said:

Hi guys,

i have heard that we are now in the MEPD reaching to the aim of the CRL!:duim:

we have already led this discussion in the FISD.

I agree with CrookNight. Battlefront Magmatrooper is the best suggestion and would be a solution i can live with!:yes::whistling:

Hey Magmatrooper1205, that's right. The CRL is close to completion so hopefully we can welcome you all within a couple of weeks.

Looking forward to having you all on board of the MEPD!

Ok, here is the updated CRL with the pauldron.  I never got any other pictures, so there are still the older ones there.  Let me know if there are any issues.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0By8lcQRTywc9R1MxU0RCOFlFM3c

I will have you new pictures next week. Had a few issues with my 3D printers.

im going on a troop this Monday, i have finally got all the pieces for the kit and i will get photos done and will send them aswell, if they are still not high quality then Crookknight will sort pictures out :)

and because its a hospital visit they will most likely have a plain background, as where i live it is very rural and very cluttered.

I really do need a  picture from the front and back with a pauldron for the CRL bro's!

I'm working on the CRL as we speak so it would be appreciated if it can be done this weekend.

Preferrably PM me the pictures.

12 hours ago, MagmaTrooper said:

Best i can do is Monday and i have the full kit now :) 

4 hours ago, LoveMonkey said:

Awesome Tom, can't wait to see them.  If you can, use a neutral background and good lighting and I'm sure they'll come out awesome.

Take your time as I need to write the syntax for the CRL myself. But when you have them they'll be ace for sure I guess!