R1 Deployed Trooper will be MEPD - so the CRL...

Daetrin

OK, I tried to take a look for the thread that had this, but couldn't find it.  If this is a dupe, my apologies.

I wanted to keep everyone updated on a few things regarding the Rogue One (R1) clean TK CRL on FISD, and also what it means for MEPD.   The R1 CRL is textually complete and all we are waiting on to publish it are photos.  We got a bunch from Jimmi, and it's in the hands of the LMO web team to process them.  I can ping the LMO, but having more voices may add some urgency to the process.

As you know in Star Wars there were clean TKs on board the ships, and deployed sandtroopers on Tattoine. In the same vein FISD is keeping the clean R1 TKs and even the R1 TK with dirt that are walking around on Jeddha, however the deployed versions of the Rogue One TK that have pack, pauldron, etc. are all going to be here, on MEPD.   Actually, as I think about it the dirty R1 TKs - even without the goodies - should be here too.  Why?  Because the logical split between MEPD & FISD has ever been that this is the home for dirty boys and the clean tighty whities are over on FISD. :)

So, that means at least one more CRL for MEPD to own.  You can use our text, but you will have to get your own photos. In fact, if you guys act fast you can probably beat FISD to the punch in getting the CRL finalized if someone does the kit.

Questions, concerns?  Fire away!

Sounds interesting. 
We have ANH TDs sans-packs, but only for Level 3. 

So, this is a window for a wider view... meaning, for ages the entry level CRLs have been based more on what the Legion believes should be each character, and less on how (and why) it actually appears on screen. At least, for the basic most popular characters. So, if we are shooting to include all kinds of stormtroopers with their own CRL from level 1... not only based on kind of armor or gear, but also weathering, this is something cool, interesting and exciting. 

Meaning that,weathered Endor Troopers should have a different CRL than regular ROTJ troopers... right? And, based on the deployment assumption, such deployed endor troopers should be part of the MEPD, not the FISD... Am I right???

I don't think I am for this, or against it... just saying that we are setting a different standard with this propositions...

What do all you guys think?

@Daetrin
@dutchy

What are your thoughts?

Saludos

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...