Transducer sound

HansVader

Been a few people over on the SLD including myself that have moved from aker to transducer sound for voice and I thought I would try it on my sandy and it works great! I don't have a whole Lotta room in my bucket and the regular aker was too big to fit in my chest area so I have been keeping him in the canteen behind me on the park super hard for people to hear me. Here are used an aker 1506 and a $10 mono transducer with Bluetooth. Thought I would share 885facca6d419b42a90247cc92f8421a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Add some heat shrink to your solder points. Consider putting the electronics in a zip lock bag or something too to keep it away from sweat. I snapped in a clear fabric & plastic pouch on my chest and I have my Aker 1506, power supply, receiver, and TKTalkie there just fine. 

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Just an update - Trooped several times and this works GREAT!!!  People have a much easier time hearing me, often are surprised that I talk..  One great thing that I found out,  Because it vibrates the armor, making the armor a speaker , I can reach up placing my hand where the transducer is and basically mute it to talk to handlers or other troopers.

• 11 months later...

That would be awesome, that would fix the only problem I have had , I inadvertently turn up the aker at times so I tape it down. But that would protect it for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk