Final Call on Jedha Kyber Trooper - New Member

ForesterDesign

Hey everyone - I've got my first kit on the way and I couldn't be more excited. Up here in upper UPPER Michigan, we have a little 501st crew - and already have a Sandy in the ranks. I'd like to do a Rogue One Jedha Patrol with the "Kyber" backpack - and it seems there was some (lol, a LOT) of back and forth over where this armor fit. I think having two "sand" based troopers with different variations would look really cool for our troop, and don't mind going for the difference in appearance.

What I'm looking for are some 501st CRL's as I can't seem to find many clear answers on if this is an approvable armor. Any answers are helpful!

Sorry if this has already been addressed, I'm the FNG!

Welcome to the MEPD Mike!

In this case you're at the right spot, both troopers will be added to the MEPD.

The CRL's for both the R1 Kyber and the Patrol trooper still need to be completed/ written.

The base is the R1 armor, and this is made by jimmiroquai who is a member here and on the FISD.

If you already have an R1 you can start building one, this because we need pictures for the CRL as well and a member building one will only speed up the whole process.

Concerning the Kyber trooper, the pack that was used is known as an "Alice pack"and you can find those online or in an army store.

The other details are a bit of a mystery, for now, to me but as I said feel free to explore and build one and do share your progress here!

Looking forward to it!!

:salute: