Message added by Sandman Tigui

Just finished a NEW BACKGROUND for your PO Deployed Status.

NEW CRITERIA FOR PO AND SWAT PICS.jpg

So your steps away of achieving PO or SWAT status, not an easy task but one of the most satisfying ones in Imperial Builds.

Your Official Sandtrooper Card will depict how well you look to the Mos Esiley Neighbourhood :D 

The better your picture is taken the better the outcome for your PO or SWAT artwork status.

Check this visual guideline before sending your final shot. Any doubts let us know!!!599638890558e_CRITERIAFORPOANDSWATPICS.jpg.dcbf4988b1e4599a797fbd58e518545d.jpg

For Trading Cards I'm not quite sure. Gordon Ho is more versed in the subject. Fas as I know they need an authorisation for doing so. As for printing most companies require an above 100 dpi higher resolution. If the base picture has a nice resolution it might work for print out. I usually compensate size for resolution or vice versa for reproduction outcomes.

For example if a Card is 8.5" x 11" at 75 dpi I can downscale the card and increase the resolution.

Cards are usually work at the following size and resolution for forum output...

Screen Shot 2017-08-17 at 6.50.45 PM.png

For Trading Cards I'm not quite sure. Gordon ** is more versed in the subject. Fas as I know they need an authorisation for doing so. As for printing most companies require an above 100 dpi higher resolution. If the base picture has a nice resolution it might work for print out. I usually compensate size for resolution or vice versa for reproduction outcomes.

For example if a Card is 8.5" x 11" at 75 dpi I can downscale the card and increase the resolution.

Cards are usually work at the following size and resolution for forum output...

59963b2c7d44d_ScreenShot2017-08-17at6_50_45PM.png.c67eb885335ea77afd8ae133c1ba9450.png

Gotcha. Please keep me posted. I would love to have my deployed photo as a trading card.

Sent from Mos Isley Spaceport, Docking Bay 94 location.

Gotcha. Please keep me posted. I would love to have my deployed photo as a trading card.  

Sent from Mos Isley Spaceport, Docking Bay 94 location.

Same here, it's such a great shot that I think it would make an awesome trading card. Speaks to the awesome quality of the card
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Once you get official Deployment status have it sent to me according to the specs described in the thread at: tigui@icloud.com

If it exceeds in megas you could also send me a dropbox or we transfer link. Hope this helps:td:

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Sandman Tigui said:

Once you get official Deployment status have it sent to me according to the specs described in the thread at: tigui@icloud.com

If it exceeds in megas you could also send me a dropbox or we transfer link. Hope this helps:td:

Sent my pic. I hope it’ll work for you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Sandman Tigui unpinned, pinned, featured and unfeatured this topic
  • 1 month later...
On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 6:58 PM, Sandman Tigui said:

Been going thru my files and all seems up to date. If there’s a missing trooper without a PO or SWAT card, please send me a pm with your pic and TD I’d.  Cheers brothers and sisters 

PM sent:duim: