Sandman Tigui

Just finished a NEW BACKGROUND for your PO Deployed Status.

NEW CRITERIA FOR PO AND SWAT PICS.jpg

Message added by Sandman Tigui

So your steps away of achieving PO or SWAT status, not an easy task but one of the most satisfying ones in Imperial Builds.

Your Official Sandtrooper Card will depict how well you look to the Mos Esiley Neighbourhood :D 

The better your picture is taken the better the outcome for your PO or SWAT artwork status.

Check this visual guideline before sending your final shot. Any doubts let us know!!!599638890558e_CRITERIAFORPOANDSWATPICS.jpg.dcbf4988b1e4599a797fbd58e518545d.jpg

Awesome!! Any way we could get these made into training cards??

Sent from Mos Isley Spaceport, Docking Bay 94 location.

For Trading Cards I'm not quite sure. Gordon Ho is more versed in the subject. Fas as I know they need an authorisation for doing so. As for printing most companies require an above 100 dpi higher resolution. If the base picture has a nice resolution it might work for print out. I usually compensate size for resolution or vice versa for reproduction outcomes.

For example if a Card is 8.5" x 11" at 75 dpi I can downscale the card and increase the resolution.

Cards are usually work at the following size and resolution for forum output...

Screen Shot 2017-08-17 at 6.50.45 PM.png

For Trading Cards I'm not quite sure. Gordon ** is more versed in the subject. Fas as I know they need an authorisation for doing so. As for printing most companies require an above 100 dpi higher resolution. If the base picture has a nice resolution it might work for print out. I usually compensate size for resolution or vice versa for reproduction outcomes.

For example if a Card is 8.5" x 11" at 75 dpi I can downscale the card and increase the resolution.

Cards are usually work at the following size and resolution for forum output...

59963b2c7d44d_ScreenShot2017-08-17at6_50_45PM.png.c67eb885335ea77afd8ae133c1ba9450.png

Gotcha. Please keep me posted. I would love to have my deployed photo as a trading card.

Gotcha. Please keep me posted. I would love to have my deployed photo as a trading card.  

Same here, it's such a great shot that I think it would make an awesome trading card. Speaks to the awesome quality of the card
  • Upvote 1

Where do I send a pic for my card?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hi 

I've sent you a pic for my OK artwork.

Warren

Once you get official Deployment status have it sent to me according to the specs described in the thread at: tigui@icloud.com

If it exceeds in megas you could also send me a dropbox or we transfer link. Hope this helps:td:

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Sandman Tigui said:

Once you get official Deployment status have it sent to me according to the specs described in the thread at: tigui@icloud.com

If it exceeds in megas you could also send me a dropbox or we transfer link. Hope this helps:td:

Sent my pic. I hope it’ll work for you.

Received Chris will work fine after some tweaking in colors and temperature I'll make for it

• Like 1

On 9/3/2017 at 4:55 PM, Trip said:

Where do I send a pic for my card?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hi Steve, in case it hasn't been updated send it at tigui@icloud.com

On 6/2/2018 at 12:27 PM, KRISCLON13 said:

Hello I have sent pictures to the official Sandtrooper card

Krisclon13

Brother could you send me your TD number. Can't find it in your profile so I can make the card. Thank you

On 6.06.2018 at 2:52 AM, Sandman Tigui said:

Bracie możesz wysłać mi swój numer TD. Nie można go znaleźć w Twoim profilu, więc mogę utworzyć kartę. Dziękuję Ci

Brother, I sent you @ with my TD number

Been going thru my files and all seems up to date. If there’s a missing trooper without a PO or SWAT card, please send me a pm with your pic and TD I’d.  Cheers brothers and sisters 

On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 6:58 PM, Sandman Tigui said:

Been going thru my files and all seems up to date. If there’s a missing trooper without a PO or SWAT card, please send me a pm with your pic and TD I’d.  Cheers brothers and sisters 

PM sent:duim: