How is my TD coming along?

HighBrow

780B785E-B89E-4BDD-BE9E-5A0B76EC3917.thumb.jpg.6e6420cc839cb5e6bdf2b3e7a0a62fac.jpgHey everyone, I'm a new member to the MEPD and I just wanted some feedback on my TD armor. It's not finished as I still need to put on the knee plate, a second layer of weathering, and finishing up the  pack. So please let loose and tell me what looks good but more importantly, tell me what I need to fix so that it meets PO level. Thanks, Matt

Edited by HighBrow
Needed to insert image

Hey Matt,

Firstly, welcome to the forum.

How did you load your first photo up?

The best (most user-friendly and generally accepted) way is to use a photo-hosting site like imgur or flikr, and paste the URL of each photo directly into your post. That way each photo appears automatically once you submit/confirm your post.

Those sites are designed specifically to enable you to do that

If you need any more guidance on the process I'm happy to help out.

13 hours ago, DarthStevius said:

Hey Matt,

Firstly, welcome to the forum.

How did you load your first photo up?

The best (most user-friendly and generally accepted) way is to use a photo-hosting site like imgur or flikr, and paste the URL of each photo directly into your post. That way each photo appears automatically once you submit/confirm your post.

Those sites are designed specifically to enable you to do that

If you need any more guidance on the process I'm happy to help out.

Thank you I'm so happy to be part of the MEPD forums. I have an Imgur account but it's not letting me upload a file size more than 0.04MB. Any way I can make the photo file smaller? and for some reason the Imgur link to the rest of my pics are not being accepted.

So are your pictures on imgur and you're struggling to bring them over here?

It shouldn't make any difference what size the picture is once it's on imgur.

You just need to copy the "link address" for a specific photo, and paste it in to your post.

On Imgur, try and right click (assuming you're using a PC not a MAC) on the image, and select "Copy link address", or "Copy Image address", then come back here and paste it in to your reply box, the image should appear.

I don't use imgur, so maybe someone that does can chime in too if the above doesn't work.

7 hours ago, DarthStevius said:

So are your pictures on imgur and you're struggling to bring them over here?

It shouldn't make any difference what size the picture is once it's on imgur.

You just need to copy the "link address" for a specific photo, and paste it in to your post.

On Imgur, try and right click (assuming you're using a PC not a MAC) on the image, and select "Copy link address", or "Copy Image address", then come back here and paste it in to your reply box, the image should appear.

I don't use imgur, so maybe someone that does can chime in too if the above doesn't work.

Just posted them, hopefully it worked.

Hey, looking good already! How does it feel being a proper Sandtrooper? :)

The one thing I see room for improvement is the thighs:

try to pull them up by shortening the elastics so they are closer to the codpiece and I would also recommend trimming them a little more if still possible, as they seem too wide around the knees especially the right one with the small ammobelt, their shape should follow the natural shape of your leg.

Way to go mate:salute:

14 hours ago, Hausi said:

Hey, looking good already! How does it feel being a proper Sandtrooper? :)

The one thing I see room for improvement is the thighs:

try to pull them up by shortening the elastics so they are closer to the codpiece and I would also recommend trimming them a little more if still possible, as they seem too wide around the knees especially the right one with the small ammobelt, their shape should follow the natural shape of your leg.

Way to go mate:salute:

That was one of the problems I kept having. I need to buy new eleastic and shorten them up. I need to lose around 20 lbs to fit in it the way I want so that is the goal right now. Oh and it feels great to be a TD, move along, move along haha.