Has anyone gotten SWAT for White Pauldron Docking Bay Troopers?

Iggy

I am looking at this one:

I like the white pauldrons and the small spanish pouches. This "could" be the same as the white pauldron alley trooper, but the pauldron is definitely different in the weathering style. The alley trooper has back shots and one side shot, but I cannot find a full frontal anywhere.

This is as close as I could get for the alley trooper:

The pauldron here does not appear to have any lines. The one in the first pic does seem to have the sew lines on the pauldron. 

Can the first one be done? Would I just make sure everything is up to spec and weather the body side to match? 

I have an anovos kit that I am building now and have completed everything to spec but have not started the weathering. I even added the small screws on the return edge because I really like that look for the brackets. I want to start on the weathering, with one of these guys, but wanted to post here before starting.

Thoughts?

• 2 weeks later...

Understood. I will be progressing towards the docking bay v2 pauldron-less trooper at the moment as I continue my pack build since my white pauldron is with stitch lines and the alley trooper shows cleaner and doesn't show stitch lines.