dutchy

Special Edition TD CRL discussion topic

135 posts in this topic

Well, at least we have the pack. Haha. I am going to have to do this one just because I invested so much time on the stinking pack. Plus I would like to be a TD.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I'm a little bit lost in translation now, which armor will we now use as the basis for the SE?

..go and make a CRL they said, It'll be fun... :P

I'm a little bit lost in translation now, which armor will we now use as the basis for the SE?

..go and make a CRL they said, It'll be fun...

I was for ANH or ESB for level 1 and ROTJ for all others, as we are doing for the Magmatrooper

I was for ANH or ESB for level 1 and ROTJ for all others, as we are doing for the Magmatrooper

We talked about doing this but we got quite a bit of backlash. I thought we decided on ROTJ for all levels

That's what I can remember as well, ROTJ for all levels.

But I also remember that we talked about allowing ANH with gaskets for basic  approval...

Now is the time to decide once and for all what we will be using as I want to let the CRL get reviewed by the LMO's.

That's what I can remember as well, ROTJ for all levels.

But I also remember that we talked about allowing ANH with gaskets for basic  approval...

Now is the time to decide once and for all what we will be using as I want to let the CRL get reviewed by the LMO's.

The pictures I sent for the CRL are ANH Armor, not sure if you can use them if you go all ROTJ.

I think if ROTJ modifications are made to ANH armor, then it should clear level 1. 

I think changes would be, adding U gaskets, changing the abdomen plate, painting the helmet correctly (frown painted black with black border, traps stripe decals, possibly bubble lenses, modding the ears a bit). What other changes would be required? 

I think this is how FISD used to do their ROTJ armor before more accurate builders came along

15 minutes ago, henselmonster said:

I think if ROTJ modifications are made to ANH armor, then it should clear level 1. 

I think changes would be, adding U gaskets, changing the abdomen plate, painting the helmet correctly (frown painted black with black border, traps stripe decals, possibly bubble lenses, modding the ears a bit). What other changes would be required? 

I think this is how FISD used to do their ROTJ armor before more accurate builders came along

I am good with that.  Level 2 and 3 would need to be pure ROTJ Armor.

If everyone is on board I can get the CRL updated this week. Just let me know

If everyone is on board I can get the CRL updated this week. Just let me know

I am on board. You should still have my pics.