Special Edition TD CRL discussion topic

dutchy

Where can I find the original pictures of the pack?  I remember seeing them posted somewhere on MEPD.  I am going to create a mold for the base, but I do not have any good quality photos of the pack from the side, underneath and top.

21 minutes ago, CrookKnight said:

Where can I find the original pictures of the pack?  I remember seeing them posted somewhere on MEPD.  I am going to create a mold for the base, but I do not have any good quality photos of the pack from the side, underneath and top.

Sending you a PM

I want to do this build so bad.. I have a ANH  (some parts kinda B grade) kit  almost finished that I could easily do jedi, but I can't afford the sexy CK backpack.. my wife would murder me.. :(  lol.

I may just do the armor up for a mannequin,forget going for a second costume approval and figure out a backpack later....

• 1 month later...

After reviewing the latest rendition of the SE TD CRL, I wanted to chime in with some information from my research and current build. I believe the CRL should NOT allow any use of ANH or TESB armor. There should not be any basic level that allows for this and ALL levels should require ROTJ armor. I believe that using any armor from ANH or TESB, it will not help to differentiate between a 1977 TD to a 1997 TD. There are no mods to their armor at all. It is simply a ROTJ cast and it gives the SE TD its unique and specific look that we see on screen. The boots can be from ROTJ or ANH as two of the five costumes are using ROTJ (all white) boots, the back pack should NOT be optional as all SE TDs are visually wearing them on screen, and I know I was not part of the conversation two years ago so I hope you will take this into consideration. 

Your dirty brother in arms!

• 10 months later...

Is there any advancements on the CRL as I have a spare TK kit and don't particularly want to do a TK and my current sandy is a little worse for wear.