Davin Felth Backpack Build

Slick

I apologize I didn't post the steps I did to get this far with the backpack. Time is very limited for me. In other words, no time to take a pic and post it here. Sorry! Originally I wanted to get it done for our Canada Day parade on July 1 but I couldn't because of small details I had to deal with. My pack is almost complete. Shout out to Charlie (Crashmann) for the backpack kit!!  It's awesome... challenging, but awesome!

The only thing I have to do is fasten the top part of the seed trays to the bottom using Pandatroopers zip tie method and attach my backpack straps (had to sacrifice my old small pack for this. :sad: It served me well! :salute:). Oh yeah, mustn't forget weathering!! Both boxes open up so I can store stuff inside especially my cell phone which will double as  my player for Sandtrooper chatters. I even changed my ringtones to the imperial march and my notification to an R2D2 beep just in case someone is trying to reach me during my troop. They should blend in with the chatter.

I am targeting this weekend to finish the backpack and hope to apply for PO soon. Eventually, I hope to apply for SWAT when I get my E-11 Bapty blaster done. I currently have a Hasbro Bapty blaster.

35710220732_c949b3ced5_c.jpg

• Upvote 3